53.

Namjoon's POV

I'm sitting on the couch with Jimin, looking at the object in my hand. I blinked, trying to think rationally on what I should do.

I'm upset and I think I have the right to be.

My best friend betrayed me in the worst way possible. Never did I want him near my little sister, let alone in a way that he was doing. It was bro code to never touch my sister like that, and he did as such.

It's disgusting what he does.

And it worried me deeply when it comes to my sister. I know the kind of guy he is. He's the type to not care and "hit it and quit it". This was why I kept them away from each other.

Rose is beautiful and she's been blossoming. And I knew her beauty would be tempting to someone like Taehyung.

But little did I know that Rose would be tempted by his charm, and this didn't sit well with me.

But do you blame me? That's my little sister. I have to protect her. That's what I'm called upon to do.

I never thought it would be like this. I never thought that I would have to keep them away from each other. I didn't want it to get to this point. But what I was about to do might bring everything to rest.

I'm doing this for her.

I'm doing this for the sake of our relationship.

And then we finally put our bullshit to rest.

"You're not really going to do this, are you?" Jimin asked me, his eyes looking at the device glowing in the palm of my hand.

Rose's cell phone was right in front of me. I had the screen on, and I was looking at her messages with Taehyung.

I brought my other hand to meet the one holding the phone, clicking the message button to begin writing.

I didn't want to do this.

Something told me not to.

But then I remembered everything that's happened and I know I have to do this for her own good.

Then the back of my mind reminded me it was okay to do this. This is what I should do for her, she will thank me later.

You're doing what every good brother would do, Namjoon. Don't sweat this. It's okay.

"I have to. This isn't healthy. She doesn't need someone like him, Jimin. She shouldn't be behaving like this. She needs to listen to me." I said, almost very certain that I was in the right.

"Think about it, Namjoon. This is going to upset her, this is going to really really hurt Taehyung. Do you want to do this? Why don't you just let it be?" Jimin asked me.

Part of me couldn't believe that he was playing devil's advocate with me.

Did he not understand? I set ground rules in my home. I have specific rules I have her follow and she betrayed my trust. She's out of control and I blame Taehyung for causing so much tension between her and I. And let alone the things they do together, it was enough for me to cut their ties.

I have to do this. I want him out of her life and I want him officially out of mine. This was the only way.

"And I'm hurt by all of this. Jimin, you know the kind of person Taehyung is. Would you want your sister around someone like him? Someone who just wants to fuck something and throw it away when someone new comes up? She's been lying to me. He's teaching her horrible things and ruining our relationship. She needs to learn somehow."

"Take this how you want," Jimin began to say, bringing his knees towards me to face me. "Let her make the mistake if he's truly horrible. If he's not the person for her, she will find that out. But texting him pretending to be her...this is going to make everything worse, don't send a message."

But I didn't want to listen.

Jimin doesn't understand.

I don't like being lied to. I don't like things being hidden. I don't like being disrespected. This is something I do not take lightly.

It makes me worried for her. And I feel like he's taking her away from me. She's all I have. And without my sister, I feel like I'm nothing.

Taehyung is causing more harm than good and I want him gone completely and out of her life.

I began to type away on her phone, Jimin sighing while shaking his head.

"Don't do this, Namjoon. You're better than this."

But I don't care if I'm better than this.

This has to be done.

I'm telling him everything and I mean everything he needs to hear.

That way he is gone for good.

My mind began storming with words, my thumbs working the keyboard fastly as I spit disgusting and vile words towards him. I'm letting him have it. He deserves this.

You don't get to have your cake and to eat it too.

My heart was pounding with each insult I wrote, my body growing hot from nerves that if I'm writing this correctly and if I'm doing the right thing.

I'm doing the right thing.

I hate him so much.

This is all his fault.

He asked for this.

I'm doing the right thing.

-x-

A/N: sorry for the short chapters, with the holidays and working it's hard to manage.

The next chapter will be quite lengthy. And you'll get an unexpected perspective and that will change how this story goes.

Please stay with me, I'm sorry I'm not delivering what I want to but I'm doing what I can. Don't give up on me. ❤️