51.

I rolled onto my back, gasping for air. I wiped my sticky hair from my forehead and shoved the blankets off of my bare body in attempt to cool off.

Taehyung was next to me, his arms going around me to bring my body into his. He was radiating heat and it was causing our bodies to stick together like magnets.

He pulled my face towards his forcefully, his eyes looking into mine before trailing down to my lips. He planted a wet kiss onto my lips and I felt him rest his hand onto my flushed cheeks. He kissed me with such love that I felt an explosion of butterflies hurry inside of me, causing me to kiss him back with such emotion.

Our foreheads rested onto each other while we both were still trying to catch our breath. I closed my eyes, just listening to him breathe. It was a blessing to hear that...to even feel his heart beat...it was a reminder that love was still very alive.

"Please don't worry anymore," Taehyung began to say. "You have nothing to worry about."

But I wish it was just that easy...to not worry.

I just wish this nightmare was over.

-x-

When I got out of Taehyung's car, I didn't want to go inside because I didn't know when I would see him again.

It was a painful goodbye, although it was more of a see you later, it didn't feel that way.

I looked back at his sports car, Taehyung was hunched over practically on the drivers wheel, peeking to make sure I was getting inside okay. I didn't want to go inside, I was so mad at Namjoon for everything he's done.

But I had to do it. I finally turned around, opening the door to my house and slipping in quietly.

Namjoon and Jimin were sitting in the living room, playing away on their Xbox. When I set my bag down, it caused Namjoon to turn around. He placed his remote down before coming over to me.

"I want to talk to you later tonight. I think we need to talk." Namjoon spoke quietly.

I watched as a curious Jimin was peeking over the couch, but as soon as we made contact, he broke it quickly.

I brought my attention back to my brother. "Talking doesn't do us much. And to be quite honest, I'm not interested in talking to you. After all the shit you pulled, I'm drained. Enough is enough."

"And this is why I want to talk to you, we need to handle things differently. All we have is each other in the end of the day, and I've thought a lot about what happened." Namjoon began to explain but I didn't wanna hear it.

"Have you thought about it though?" I shot at him, my eyebrows narrowing at him with irritation.

"This isn't how I want things to be. I didn't plan on things to go this way. I didn't WANT this to happen. I didn't plan for our life to be like this. But I'm trying right now, please, just let me TRY." Namjoon sounded pretty serious when he said this to me, and I didn't know how to take it.

I am beyond mad at everything he's done in the last 24 hours. It's been an emotional roller coaster, and I just wanted to get off.