~8~

You clutch the controller tight and frown deeply as you rapidly shoot an alien on the game before you. Hoseok chuckles lightly by your side as he watches you play. Yoongi snores slightly of the sofa with his head leant on his hand while Jungkook scrolled through his phone.

"You suck, peanut. Give it here." Hoseok laughs as he reaches over to grab the controller. You lean onto your side so he can't reach and grunt slightly. Hoseok frowns and leans over you to attempt to reach it.

"Get off." You grumble as you try to keep the controller away and play the game successfully. Hoseok reaches one last time and shuffles in the floor before falling flat onto you. You grunt as you fall onto your back with Hoseok leaning over you.

"Oh my god, guys. Calm down." Jungkook whines from the couch as he covers his eyes with his hands. You slowly look up and see how close Hoseok's face is to yours. A small whimper escapes your lips as heat rises within you and thickens in your cheeks and between your legs.

"Oops." Hoseok chuckles with a huge smirk on his face as his brown eyes look deeply into you. You gulp and tear your eyes away from his. Hoseok slowly sits up and shuffles away from you with a light chuckle. You quickly stand up and grab your bag of chips, blushing hard.

"I-I'll be upstairs if you need me." You stutter quickly before rushing out of the room with your eyes glued to the door. You rush up to your room and slam the door closed, slouching against it. You let out a long breath that you were holding in the entire time you were downstairs and slide down to sit on the floor.

A light knock sounds at your door and you groan loudly. You hear the person on the other side sigh loudly and a small thud which must have been them putting their head on the door.

"Y/N? Open up please." Hoseok's soft voice calls through the door. You frown deeply at the sound of his voice being so soft and slowly stand up. You rest your hand on the handle before reluctantly opening up the door with a stern face.

"You finally emerged from downstairs then?" You raise an eyebrow at Hoseok who was leaning on the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Yoongi hyung and Jungkook went home." Hoseok replies grumpily. You scoff slightly and look him up and down for a moment.

"So your buddies are gone and I finally get spoken to nicely?" You ask slowly as you look at him. Hoseok rolls his eyes at you and chuckles softly.

"This isn't me talking to you nicely. This is me asking if you want to be fed tonight." Hoseok steps towards you slowly and looks down at you. You frown deeply and step back a little bit with a gulp.

"Yes I want food and no I don't care what food I have." You mutter and turn away from him. You walk over to your bed and climb on, pulling out your phone and flicking through your apps. Hoseok walks towards you and leans on the edge of your bed, looking down at you.

"Are you just going to stay in here forever?" Hoseok asks softly as he holds the edge of the bed and looks at you. You glance up at him and see a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah pretty much." You mumble as you run a hand through your hair. Hoseok sighs and walks around the edge of the bed and perched on the edge of it next to you.

"You don't have to stay in here. I don't mind if you be with me." Hoseok smiles softly at you as he reaches out and tucks some hair in front of your face. You flinch at his sudden touch and look up at his soft smile.

"Well I'd rather stay in here. You confuse me." You admit with a deep frown. Hoseok chuckles softly and slowly runs his thumb along your jaw. You shiver at his touch and bite your lip.

"Why is that?" He asks seductively. You slowly look up into his eyes as he traces the shape of your jaw with his finger, his electric touch warming you up.

"B-Because you just do." You stutter out as your body melts under his touch. He smiles sexily at you and your heart almost leaps out of your chest.

"Well then. Let me help you be unconfused." Hoseok smirks as his face grows near yours. You suck in a breath and gulp heavily as your eyelashes flutter. "You are  mine,Y/N. That means I can do what I Please with you." Hoseok whispers, his hot breath tickling your lips. He then suddenly gets up off the bed with an amused grin and walks slowly towards the door. "Downstairs in ten minutes please. I want dinner." He winks at you before sweeping out of your room, leaving you breathless.