~11~

"I'm done with him. Can I stay at yours for a while?" You beg your best friend over the phone. You hadn't seen or spoke to her in days but you had the sort of friendship that lasted no matter how long you were apart. "Pleeeease." You squeal out as you wander around your room.

"Y/N, I don't know. What if your mom finds out?" They sigh down the phone. You climb onto your bed and cross your legs as you sigh back.

"I don't know. I'll tell her I'm not ready." You shrug as you pick at the blanket. Your friend sighs once more as you slowly lay down.

"You'll be okay. You can always text and call me." They chirp softly. You groan and close your eyes in defeat. Your eyes suddenly spring open as you hear the door to your room open.

"Hold on." You mutter into the phone quickly before sitting up to see Hoseok standing in the doorway with a deep frown. Your friends yells pour out of the phone as the two of you stare at each other but are cut short when you hurriedly hang up.

"Who was that?" Hoseok asks suspiciously as he marches towards your bed. You quickly slide your phone into your pocket and gulp as he leans over the end of the bed.

"No one." You mumble as you look at everywhere but him. His face darkens and he holds out his hand towards you. You slowly look at his hand then up at him with a frown.

"I want to see." Hoseok growls dangerously. You shake your head and shuffle back on the bed slowly. He lets out a long, angry breath and glares at you.

"Why? It's just my friend." You whimper softly as Hoseok makes his way around the end of your bed and stands by the side, next to you. He crosses his arms tight as his maroon eyes darken by the second.

"A girl right. Not a boy?" He asked slowly as he scans you up and down. You bring your knees up to your chest and nod quickly, afraid of this sudden anger Hoseok was showing. "Good." He mumbles slowly as his face softens slightly.

"Why does it matter anyway?" You ask reluctantly. Hoseok frowns deeply as he looks away from you. You raise an eyebrow at him and put your legs down slowly.

"Because it just does. You can't have someone else while your engaged to me." Hoseok mutters slowly as he perched on the edge of your bed. You frown and anger rises within you quickly.

"But you can? You can go flirt with girls while we are engaged?" You defensively growl at him. Hoseok rises an eyebrow and shifts on the bed so he can face you.

"Who said I was flirting with them?" Hoseok asks cunningly. You frown as you run through the moment at the food court in your head.

"Well no one said it but it looked like it." You mutter as you look down at the bed. Hoseok smiles softly at you, finding your mumbling cute. He knew you wanted to make a point but you were totally wrong. He wasn't flirting with those girls, he was simply asking how much the hot chocolate would cost so he could give you back the money for it. They were the ones acting as if they were flirting.

"I wasn't flirting, Y/N." Hoseok sighs softly as he runs a hand through his hair. He knew you wouldn't believe him and that upset him.

You nod slowly with a sigh and glance up at his now calm expression. How could he go from super mad to calm in a few seconds? You frown slightly as you watch him stand from the bed and walk towards the door.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Hoseok mutters softly as he leaves your room and closes the door behind him. You watch him leave, your heart sinking slightly as the door shuts you off from him. You quickly reach for your phone in your pocket and dial your friend once again.

"Y/N! Are you okay? What happened?" They scream down the phone at you. You hold the phone away from your ear until the yelling softened down.

"Hoseok got mad that I was on the phone. He thought I was talking to a guy." You sigh as you rub your temple. You hear your friend scoff down the phone and sigh heavily.

"He's bad news. Is there no way to get out of this?" You sigh softly and lay down on your bed once more.

"Nope." You mutter as you close your eyes. You stretch out your body on the softness of the bed and yawn softly.

"Be careful then. Do not- I repeat- do not fall for him. I've gotta run now. Love you, bye!" Your friend cries down the phone before the line goes dead. You groan loudly and drop the phone next to you on the bed. Another yawn sounds from your body and before you know it, sleep takes over you.