~40~

"Wait, what? Yoongi got our parents to meet? When? Why?" You blurt out, the sudden news shocking you instantly and creates a huge frown on your face. Hoseok chuckles softly as he holds your hand and squeezes it lightly, before taking his hand from yours to hold the steering wheel.

"Well, I think he knew your dad because of some... stuff, and obviously knew me, so I suppose your dad had shown him a picture of you. I'm not entirely sure, he hasn't really told me. He's a good matchmaker though, right?" Hoseok explains slowly, glancing over at you every now and then as he did so. You smile and nod, placing a hand on your baby bump as you did so.

"Yeah, I guess you do have to make up a lot then." You chuckles softly, looking to the window at your side as you did so, and let out a small breath as you watch the scenery fly by. It was autumn now, so everything was shades of orange and brown, red and very little patches of green, which all collaborated to make one big, naturally beautiful picture. You glance over at Hoseok, and see he has the same natural beauty in him that you adore to look at.

Yoongi is an amazing matchmaker.

||

"Okay, do you want me to go in first or..?" Jungkook asks softly as the three of you stand outside of Yoongi's door, shivering in the frozen wind that had started out of nowhere. Hoseok shakes his head and rings the doorbell, before quickly wrapping his arms around you in an attempt to keep you warm. The door slowly opens a moment later, and Yoongi's expression when he sees Hoseok instantly shows that he considered closing the door once more.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yoongi asks slowly, his eyes locking with yours for a moment before he looked away and sighed. Jungkook scoffs playfully at him in an attempt to lighten the mood, but fails miserably. "I know why you're here, Jungkook." Yoongi replies, turning to give Jungkook a small smile who nods and squeezes his way past Yoongi, into the house.

"I-I came to say that I'm sorry. I know how much you've done for me, and for Y/N, so I'm sorry." Hoseok stutters nervously, his eyes casted down at Yoongi's feet as he continue to hold onto your for warmth. Yoongi smiles softly, before moving to the side to let the two of you come in and shelter from the wind.

"I wondered how long it would take before you got through to him, Y/N." Yoongi chuckles softly as he closes the door and smiles at you, to which you return the smile and nod. "I accept your apology for now, but-"

"He will do whatever you want him too. Right, babe?" You cut in, turning to Hoseok with a smile who blinks slolwy with confusion, before nodding and smiling at Yoongi, who grins happily.

"Okay, good." He replies cockily as he slinks into his living room, where Jungkook was laid across the couch with cartoons on. "You guys kind of came at a bad time. Me and Jungkook have this... thing-"

"Date."

"It's not a date, Jungkook." Yoongi sighs, rubbing his eyes at being interrupted by the younger, before crossing his arms and looking down on him. "Jungkook and I sit and binge watch things for a day, because apparently Jin won't let him do it back at the dorm." Yoongi finishes, perching on the edge of the couch as he did so, and smiles at you and Hoseok.

"That's exactly why I moved out." Hoseok laughs softly, rolling his eyes as he looks over at the TV and watches the cartoon for a minute, before looking down at you and smiling. "What do you say? Are you okay with binge watching shit for an afternoon?" Hoseok asks softly as he watches Yoongi stand and attempt to get Jungkook to sit up.

"That's all I ever did before marrying you." You laugh softly as Hoseok took your hand and lead you over to the couch, watching as Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's arms and forced him to sit up. The two of you sit down together and curl up in each others arms, while Jungkook spread his legs over Yoongi's lap as he sat at the end of the couch.

"I love you." Hoseok whispers into your ear as he links hands with you, glancing over at Yoongi as he did so, amd smiles happily when he sees him fixated on the cartoon with Jungkook in his side.

"I love you too." You whisper back as Hoseok plants a kiss on your cheek and then on your neck, making you giggle softly. Jungkook looks over and pulls a disgusted face at the two of you, warning not to even think about doing anything while they were in the same room as him and Yoongi. It was peaceful like this. Peaceful and loving, and it warmed you to the core.

Thank God for Yoongi.