~33~

You moan softly as Hoseok glides his slender fingers in and out, the water rippling and splashing against the side of the back as he moved his arm. Slowly, you lean your head back to rest of his shoulder as he continues to leave dark hickeys all over your neck and shoulder before gently tugging on your hair. You quickly obey and move your head to the other side so he could plant some more on the other shoulder.

"I want you, baby." Hoseok whispers seductively into your ear, his voice dripping with lust as he pauses his finger movements and kisses. A small moan escapes your lips as he kisses your ear and you instantly decide to take control, turning around in the bath and straddling his waist. Hoseok grins happily as he positions himself at your entrance before gently pushing you down onto hip by your hips, a loud moan from both of you ripping through the steamy air and mingling.

He begins to slowly move his hips up and down, gently thrusting inside of you and he grips your hips and moans softly. You sit forward slightly and begin to kiss and suck on his neck, repaying him for the many hickeys he gave you. The water gently slapped at the bath but soon the small waves began bigger as his thrusting became more energetic and your moans increased. Hoseok moved his hands from your hips to ass and began to knead your cheeks as he began to pound you mercilessly, obviously needing to feel all of you.

You feel a tight knot building in your lower stomach as your moans became louder and longer, Hoseok almost doing the same. He grips onto you tighter as he increases speed again while you dig your nails into his shoulders, scratching and clawing as your climax got closer by the minute. Hoseok let his head fall back as he went as fast as he possibly could, pumping into you deeply and hitting just the right spot that you would both cry out in pleasure and climax together.

"That was amazing." Hoseok huffed deeply as he finished releasing inside of you and pulled you close for a hug. You pant heavily on his chest, your head now pretty clear and sober. He smiled happily as he placed a gentle kiss to your shoulder before sighing softly.

"Yeah, that was so good." You agree softly as you attempt to catch your breath still. Hoseok chuckles softly as he glances down at the floor and sees it now practically flooded as most of the bath water splashed out of the tub. You both jump when the doorbell suddenly rings, breaking the warm silence of the bathroom. He groans grumpily before pumping into you a couple more times with a smirk, making you moan suddenly once again.

"I'll be back in a second." Hoseok whispers as he kisses your lips and carefully slides out of the almost empty back with a small smile. He throws on a dressing gown before rushing over to the door, leaving you alone in the tub. You sigh softly and decide to get out as what little water did remain was cold. Once you had a towel wrapped around you, you silently move out of the bathroom and to the main room where you heard a sudden smash.

"Hobi! What's wrong?" You yell as you run into the room and see he had thrown his family picture and it was now shattered. An unfamiliar man stood by the couch, watching as Hoseok let out his rage on anything and everything that seemed to be connected with his family. "Hoseok, stop!" You yell again, running over to him and grabbing wrapping your arms around him.

"She lied to me, Y/N. My mom lied to me all this time." Hoseok sobs into your shoulder as he slowly falls to the floor, his legs going from under him. You glance over at the man in the doorway and notice he had similar features to Hoseok- that must be his brother.

"Hobi, will you be okay for a moment if I take Y/N and explain? Just sit on the couch and breath." His brother spoke softly as he moves towards Hoseok and gently plays with his hair. Hoseok sniffles softly in your arms before nodding and reluctantly letting go of you to go sit on the couch. Hoseok's brother gently helped you up from the floor and took you into the kitchen before sighing. "My names Hyunu. I'm sorry we've never met until now, I usually work abroad. I guess you know I'm his older brother."

"I'm Y/N, but you seem to know that already. What's wrong with him? What did you tell him?" You ask quickly, defensive as to why he was suddenly so broken. Hyunu took a deep breath and ruffled his hair in a similar way to how Hoseok would.

"He's told me so much about you- he really loves you, you know?" He smiles softly as he glances out of the room to check Hoseok was okay. He was just sitting on the floor, completely blank as you and his brother spoke in the kitchen.

"I know, he tells me all the time. What's happened?" You push again, getting impatient with Hyunu for not explaining. He sighs again before running his hands over his face roughly.

"Mom- she passed away and she said that our 'dad' was never our real father. She lied to us." He explains slowly, keeping his voice low as he glances at Hoseok once again. Your eyes widen and you feel your heart sink for him because you knew.

Yoongi told you about his father.