~15~

You bite your lip to hold back moans that desperately try to escape your mouth. Hoseok was doing so little to you but you had never been touched in a way like this so it was knew to you. Sure, you'd gone through the whole sex experience in high school with some drunk teenage boy that you don't even remember the name of but this- this right here with the biggest playboy around was different.

You squirm around, practically begging for Hoseok to stop teasing you with his fingertips. He smirks as he nips gently on your neck again and begins to add pressure on his fingers. You moan slightly as he tilts his head and begins to suck on your collar bone gently, his free hand traveling up to your shirt to unbutton it. You gulp as he fumbles with the buttons and finally gets annoyed, growling softly.

"Why did you have to wear this?" He growls before tearing open your shirt with his impressive strength. He smirks as he looks down at his handiwork, his fingers still moving at a steady pace. His eyes greedily take in the sigh of your lace bra and bare chest and his fingers begin to work faster. "That's better." He whispers seductively before leaning down to your collarbone and continuing to suck and bite gently.

He then suddenly removed his hand from your pleasure area and both hands land on your breasts. You gulp as you pant, Hoseok smirking into your neck. You feel his tongue swiping over your skin and you shutter in ecstasy. The feel of his long velvet tongue made you want him even more then you already did.

This man had powers. God given gifts to entice women and trap them under a spell of pleasure. Everything he did was so natural, so sensual that you couldn't help but let out small moans every time his tongue ran across your skin.

You tremble underneath him and feel his hard bulge press against your thigh. Suddenly, Hoseok's lips are attached over your nipple and your back arches. You got so lost in your world of pleasure, you didn't even realise he had moved. Another small moan escapes you as he begins to massage your other breast. He licks and nips at the nipple in his mouth as he smirked with satisfaction at your moans.

"Do you want me, Y/N?" Hoseok whispers as he pulls away from your breast and leans up to your jaw, kissing it lightly. You whimper softly before nodding, unable to speak.

And that was all he needed to hear.

He was suddenly moving down, dragging his tongue along your breasts and down your stomach. He smirked as he slowed down his speed, the closer to your core he got. He began to kiss the dips in your hips deeply, holding your thighs tight. You moan softly as he pushes your thighs apart and finally makes his was to his final destination.

Hoseok doesn't even hesitate. He presses the whole of his tongue onto your soaked area and greedily laps at your juices. Your moans come out louder and more rapid as they escape with each flick of his tongue. Your fingers find their way to his hair and you lace them with his follicles. He suddenly begins to swirl around your clit with his tongue, causing you to call out in pleasure and arch your back. You feel him smirk as he reaches down to his pants and unzips them. Once unzipped, he pulls them down to his knees and keeps his lips pressed onto your lower lips.

"Are you ready?" He pants as he pulls away from your heated area and leans up to your face. You look up into his dark, sexy eyes and nod impatiently. He smirks and pushes his lips onto your suddenly as he pushes his tip into you. You moan into his mouth and grip his back as he slowly inches his way in. You wince at the pain and he stops immediately when he notices.

"Are you okay?" He hovers over you breathlessly, half of him inside you. You nod slowly and let out a shaky breath.

"B-Big." You stutter out. Hoseok chuckles slightly and cups your cheek before smirking at you softly.

"You'll be okay." He whispers softly before his lips are on yours once again. You heaved in as much air as you could beforehand and slowly released it as his large member pushes further into you. He finally pushes his whole cock into you and smirks before he slowly begins to move inside you. You moan into his lips and dig your nails into his back as he increases speed.

You feel a hot pool of warmth build up in your core and your moaning increases as your body begins to tremble. Hoseok picks up on your shaking body and begins to thrust faster and harder inside you as he lets out a small moan. You force your eyes open to see a mask of pleasure that covered his features, his eyes hooded as he breathed heavily. The pool becomes more tense before you suddenly shake and a large moan escapes your lips. A wave of pleasure rushes over you and causes every cell in your body to orgasm at once. Hoseok smirks before pumping you even harder, not allowing you rest after your high. You continue to moan in time to him and he feels the same pool build within him.

"Don't cum inside." You pant as he rocks your whole body. He nods and quickly pulls out, allowing his juices to fly all over your stomach. You both breath heavily as he sits back and admires his work.

"Do you love me now, Y/N?" He whispers as he leans down and kisses your lips gently. You bite your lip as you scan his face, completely unsure.

You didn't know how you felt about him. Everything was blurred and confusing at the moment. And everything was darkening. You see Hoseok smile softly as he leans over you before your eyelids droop closed and you rush off into sleep.

"I love you." You hear Hoseok's silky voice call out to you as your conscience fades.