~7~

Still no food. Your belly screams at you as you move the mouse around on your desk. You sigh heavily as you rest your head on your hand and look at the passing images of Instagram. You could still faintly hear the gunshots of Hoseok's game downstairs so you assumed his friends were still there.

You felt locked in your room, almost trapped. This is not how you should be treated. Then again, you were being married to the biggest playboy around soon.

You shut down your computer and wander over to your bags which still needed unpacking. You sigh and crouch down to grab a pair of leggings to slip on. You didn't feel comfortable wandering around the house in only a hoodie with three boys which you barely knew. You pull on the leggings and leave the room quickly.

As you plod down the stairs, you pull out your phone and check for any messages. None. What a surprise. You sigh and push open the main room door and the familiar sight of the three boys greets you once more. You put your phone away into your pocket and walk in front of the TV to reach the kitchen. Not a single one of the boys move.

You shake your head in disapproval and head into the kitchen silently, the game sounds ringing out in the background. You walk over to the cupboards and reach up on your tiptoes to try and reach.

As you try to reach up, you don't even realise that the boys had finished their game or that Hoseok was right behind you. He smiles as he watches you struggle due to your height.

"Need help, peanut?" Hoseok chuckled mockingly. You squeak and turn around quickly, shocked by his sudden voice. A pleased smile crosses his lips as he steps towards you quickly in two steps. You breath in as he leans into you and reaches up, grabbing you a packet of chips. He steps back and tosses the packet at you which you barely manage to catch.

"Thanks. Wait- peanut?" You frown and tilt your head slowly. Hoseok smiles brighter and runs a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, your small like a peanut." Hoseok chuckles and reaches out to pat your head. You growl at him and grab his wrist to stop him touching you. He raises an eyebrow at you amused and laughs more.

"Don't touch me." You mumble and let go of his hand. Hoseok laughs more and reaches out once mor towards you. You frown as he runs his finger along your jaw and a shiver runs through you. Heat builds up inside you once more and you bite your lip, his electric touch sparking within you.

"But you don't mind if I touch you like this?" Hoseok whispers as he runs his thumb along your lips. You pull your head back slowly and look away from the dark eyes that were pulling you in.

"Hobi! Ready for round two?" One of the boys yell from the main room. You guessed it was Jungkook because his voice was soft and silky. Hoseok rolls his eyes and sweeps away from you and out of the room. You let out a shaky breath that you didn't even know you were holding and clutch the packet in your hands tight.

I'm gonna die. Staying in this house with him is a bad idea.

You gulp and stare at the door that lead to the main room. How the hell was Hoseok so smooth? Why did his touch excite you so much? There was no way that being married to him would ever work well.

You pluck up the courage to head back to your room past the boys. You gulp and head towards the door, breathing shallowly. You internally begged to yourself not to have a panic attack as you walk past them. You open the door and step out into the boy filled room. The three lads look at you for a split second before going back to their games.

"Y/N. Come sit with us." Hoseok commands as he focuses on the TV. You gulp and slowly walk over to the couch where Yoongi and Jungkook were sat. You perch on the edge of the couch and glance around at the super focused boys.

Hoseok shuffles on the floor slightly closer to you and glances back at you for a moment. You frown as you place your bag of chips on the floor and fidget with your hands.

"Why do I need to sit with you?" You ask to no one in particular. Yoongi shrugs on the other end of the couch and Jungkook grunts softly as he gets killed.

"Your nice to look at. A lot nicer then these aliens." Hoseok grumbles as he shoots down a revolting looking creature on the TV. You blush and tense up as you stare at the back of Hoseok's head. He glances back at you with a sexy smirk before focusing on the TV once more.

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

I'm so done with this boy.