~16~

Your eyes slowly flicker open as you wake up softly. You roll over in the comfy sheets on your bed and curl up into a ball on your side. You frown softly as Hoseok's voice plays over and over in your head.

"I love you."

No he didn't. He couldn't. How could he? He only wants to use you and that's exactly what he just did and you let him. You fell for his games. You couldn't love him.

But that wasn't true. Some part deep inside you smiled at the though of him. While you acted disgusted on the outside, your insides calls for him. A war waging in your body between your brain and your heart.

Your heart begged for him. For you to let your souls come together as if they had been apart for an eternity. Your brain commanded you to stay away. Not to fall for his games and his attractiveness. It would only end in trouble.

As you contemplate your problem, you frown as you notice a huge hoodie on you. It was twice the size of anything you would wear and it practically swallowed you. And it smelled like Hoseok.

Did he put this on you?

You lift up the quilt and glance down at your legs to see them bare, however you were now wearing a pair of his boxers and what seemed like a pair of his socks. You can't help but smile and blush softly as you sit up in your bed.

And your heart took over.

You giggle softly to yourself as you hold your arms out to the side and see the sleeves dangle over the end of your fingertips. You slowly stand and the bottom of the hoodie rested just below the boxers which sat slightly below the middle of your thighs. You pull your arms back in and inhale deeply, smelling the gorgeous cologne that Hoseok wore and smiled brightly.

Maybe I could love him?

You shuffle along the wooden floor of your room, slipping around on it and chuckling softly. It was like an ice rink but warm and safer- probably. You twirl around in Hoseok's socks and continue to giggle as you pretend to be an ice skater.

You don't even hear Hoseok open the door. He stands in the doorway, leaning on it with his arms crossed. He smiled softly and chuckled silently as he watched you. You were adorable in his clothes. The way the hoodie almost completely covered you was hot but also the cutest thing he had-

"Hoseok? What are you doing here?" You screech out as you twirl around and see him standing in the doorway. He snaps out of his thoughts and chuckles softly.

"You like my clothes then?" He growls softly as he continues to lean on the door. You attempt to fiddle with your hands but the sleeves get in the way so you stuff your hands in the huge pocket. You blush softly and look down at the floor.

"I, um, I like the hoodie?" You glance up for a second and jump slightly when he takes one huge step towards you. Hoseok slips his hand under your chin and lifts your head up so you are looking into his eyes.

"Please look at me when i talk to you." Hoseok mumbles softly as he glides his hand to your cheek while the other stays by his side. You nod slowly and bite your lip.

Why am i still so nervous? How can he make me so exited just by touching my cheek?

You gulp softly as Hoseok scans your face with a soft smile. Butterflies whirl around in your stomach as you look down at his lips and your heart explodes. His smile was so cute, so soft and it made you feel something. It made you feel happy and safe.

Was this love?

"Have you thought about what i asked you earlier, Y/N?" Hoseok whispers softly as he tucks some hair behind your ear. You nod slowly and gulp as your voice gets stuck in your throat.

"I-I," You sigh softly to hide your nervousness and let your eyes drop for a second before meeting his again. "I do love you, Hoseok." You finally project confidently. Hoseok smiles softly and nods before kissing you on the forehead.

"Do you mean it?" He asks slowly as he rests his free hand on your hip. You nod quickly without hesitation and he smiles. "I love you too."

It wasn't a lie. You could feel it within you. You could feel that bridge between you two. An electric bridge made from bright petals and your two souls walked it together.

Yeah, you had fallen for him. And you didn't regret it.

Hoseok takes his hands off you and smiles softly as he tucks his hands in his pockets. You let out a small sigh of relief and smile back at him. A sudden knock at the door sounds and you both jump.

"Who's that?" You ask softly as you walk towards Hoseok. You didn't even register you had walked towards him until he wrapped his arms around you. You frown softly but soon smile as you become wrapped in your feelings.

"Maybe our parents?" Hoseok mutters as he continues to hold you. He looks down at you as you look up at him and chuckles softly. "Your so short." He chuckled as he lets go of you and pats your head.

"Go find out who it is before i kill you, Jung." You mumble as you head over to your still unpacked bags to get changed. Hoseok mockingly salutes you before stomping out of the room like a soldier. You can't help but giggle and shake your head as you glance back at him.

"Y/N? Can my friends come in?" You hear Hoseok call from downstairs. You frown as you slip on some jeans and rush to the stairs. As you enter the main room, you see six stunning men standing in the doorway.