~36~

"Do we have to make it all white? Why can't we go gold? Gold is so much more elegant." Jin complains to Namjoon who chuckles slightly and takes hold on the older man's hand as they stroll down the isle of wedding decorations together with a trolley. "Gold will compliment the white bits we already bought, don't you think?" Jin continues with a small smile which makes Namjoon pause for a minute as he looks at the trolley full of white items before scanning the golden ones Jin talked about and sighing.

"You're right, Jinnie . Why couldn't you have said that earlier?" Namjoon admits with a small groan as they spin the trolley around and replace all the white items for that of glittery golden ones. Jin kisses Namjoon's hand happily as he throws in a couple of extra things, earning sighs and groans from his partner as their billing total for the shopping trip increased by the second. "Also, remind me never to take you shopping again. We are gonna go broke at this rate." Namjoon chuckles softly as he looks over at Jin who smiles proudly at himself before jumping suddenly at his phone ringing.

"Oh, it's Hoseok. Hello, we decided to go gold instead." Jin announces as he picks up the phone and smiles while the two meander down the isle before Jin taps Namjoon's shoulder quickly with excitement and points out a beautiful white rose bush ahead.

"Wait, so do I have to take the dress back then? I got a white one but if you're changing the colour scheme then-"

"No, no. Don't change it. We need to keep the white on her but perhaps we can throw some gold sequins on the bottom?" Jin suggests as he rushes towards the roses with Namjoon closely in tow and dumps four of the potted bushes into the basket, much to Namjoon's dismay.

"Will she like it, do you think? I mean, we've been planning the wedding the entire time I was away so she's got to like it, right?" Hoseok asks down the phone, concern clearly evident in his voice as he spoke in a low tone. Jin lets out a loud, short laugh before waving his hand dismissively in the air.

"I think she will adore it, especially because it's been like, what, six months or so since you actually proposed to her?" Jin shrugs as he takes the trolley from Namjoon and slowly starts to wheel it towards the checkout while Namjoon examines some plants as they passed by.

"Well, if you think she will like it then there's no way it can go wrong. Damn, she's woken up from her nap but get back to me soon please. Bye." Hoseok announces before quickly hanging up on Jin who smiled proudly again and tucked his phone in his pocket as Namjoon wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I think we've done well, Joonie and we deserve to celebrate to that tonight with a fancy dinner, don't you think?" Jin asks softly as he leans back into Namjoon's arms while they approach the checkout. Namjoon chuckles slightly as he looks at the trolley and sucks in some breath before nodding.

"If we aren't well and truly homeless after paying for this, you can have whatever you want to have."

||

"Yoongi! Help~! I sort of made a mess." Taehyung calls out from the kitchen, his deep voice a tone higher then usual which suggested he had done something that would make anyone angry. Yoongi sighs deeply from the main room as he turns off the tv and slowly drags himself from the couch and too the kitchen where Taehyung was. He let out a calming breath before pushing the door open to see Taehyung and the majority of the kitchen covered in cake powder and mixture.

"How-" Yoongi pauses mid sentence to take in a long breath and close his eyes before rubbing his forehead and looking at Taehyung again. "How the hell do you manage this, Taehyung? All we need to do is bake a cake for Hoseok and Y/N and instead you're trying to turn my kitchen into a cake?" He mutters as he scrutinises Taehyung's cake covered body and shakes his head slowly.

"I dropped the bag and it went everywhere and then the whisk got out of control and sprayed mixture everywhere. Sorry, Hyung." Taehyung explains slowly as he looks around the kitchen and wipes his nose, spreading more cake mixture on his face. Yoongi sighs and runs a hand through his hair before pointing to the door begrudgingly.

"Go and get cleaned up, borrow some of my clothes and I'll order a cake or something." Yoongi mutters as he moves towards the sink to run some water for cleaning the kitchen with. Taehyung nods slowly and pauses in the doorway before turning around to face Yoongi slowly.

"You don't seem happy that Hoseok and Y/N are getting married- do you like her?" Taehyung asks softly as he leans in the doorway and sweeps back his sticky hair. Yoongi pauses as he stands over the sink before turning to look at Taehyung and nodding slowly.

"The time that I've spent with her while he was gone was special, Tae. I like being around her but she doesn't see me like that and I guess I just have to accept that." Yoongi grumbles softly with a shrug as he looks away from Taehyung and bites his lip. "I mean, while he was gone he was planning their honeymoon and this whole wedding and she has no idea. How would I ever measure up to that?" He continues softly before turning back to the sink and turning off the tap that was running still.

"Maybe you don't need her, I'm sure you can find someone else you like, Hyung. Just wait it out and it'll be okay." Taehyung replies softly before leaving the kitchen without another word to shower. Yoongi hums slightly as he grabs a sponge and begins to slowly clean the kitchen, his mind raging with a billion thoughts.