~5~

The second the cab reaches your new house, you open the door and leap out with your bags. You wanted first dibs on a bedroom and you wanted the best one. You rush towards the house but stop dead in your tracks as you hear Hoseok's haunting laugh behind you.

"Are you that desperate to get away from me? Or is that your desperate to be alone with me?" Hoseok growls sexily as he slowly walks past you with a smirk. You gulp, now regretting your decision to get out quickly. Hoseok hands you one of his bags before he reaches into his pocket and pulls out the key for the house as you slowly walk by his side. He slips the key into the hole and turns it, opening up your new prison.

"Can I pick my room?" You ask softly as Hoseok pushes the door open. He hums in thought and then shrugs as he enters the average looking house. It wasn't super posh like his house but regular like yours. You smile at the comfortable looking main room and close the door behind you. Hoseok makes his way over to the couch and sheds his expensive jacket on the way, tossing it on the floor. You growl in frustration as you pick it up carefully and hang it on the back of an armchair. Hoseok watched you closely with a silent smirk which makes you feel nervous.

"Go choose your room then." He mumbled softly as he reaches for the TV remote. You roll your eyes and slip off your heels before you head up the stairs to where you assumed the rooms were.

On the second floor, there were three rooms. You let out a sigh of relief that you wouldn't be sharing a room with him as you have a peek at each room. At the top of the stairs was a huge bathroom. It had a glass shower, a double sink and a huge mirror. Either side of the bathroom were two bedrooms that had a door at the end, connecting it to the bathroom. You opt for the room on the left as it was much bigger and looked more feminine.

You head into your new room and instantly look for paper and a pen. There wasn't any in your room so you go to Hoseok's room where your search was successful. On a piece of paper, you write down a sign for your door.

Y/N's room. KEEP OUT!

You grab a roll of tape and attatch it to your door so Hoseok knows exactly which his room is. You then return the tape and pen to his room and return to the safety of your room. This was your space and he wasn't ever going to be allowed in there.

You smile as you drop your bags at the end of your bed and begin to take off the gown you were still wearing. As you slide it off, a light knock sounds at your door. Your groan as you bend down and grab a large hoodie to throw on quickly. You zip it up and march towards the door, huffing.

"What Hoseok?" You call through the door, refusing to open it. But obviously he had other plans as the door swings open quickly and he appears in your doorway.

"I was gonna ask what you wanted for dinner." Hoseok smiles softly. You frown, suspicious of his sudden kindness and hold down your hoodie. His eyes seemed to be locked on yours as if he was nervous to look down at your exposed legs.

"I don't mind, anything." You reply slowly being careful of his actions. Hoseok nods and allows his eyes to drift down as he does so. The innocence in his eyes a moment ago disappears instantly and a look of lust fills him up. You bite your lip and cross your legs before clicking your fingers.

"Hmm? All right. Don't yell at me if you don't like it though- it's your fault." Hoseok mutters grumpily before turning away and walking downstairs again. You close the door and let out a huge sigh of relief, leaning against the finally closed door. Your eyes land on your bags before you and you groan at the thought of having to pack up. You allow your gaze to wander around your new room and take in the scene.

A metal queen sized bed sits in the centre of the room with glittery white sheets and intricate twists and turns in the metal work of the bed. On the furthest wall sat an expensive looking gaming system- a whole setup. There was a huge computer and a gaming system connected to three flatscreen TV's. On the opposite wall where the door to the bathroom was sat a massive wardrobe with mirrors on the doors. By your bed was a chest of drawers with a lamp perched on the edge.

You smile as you head towards your new technology and start up the PC to test the games on it. You sigh softly as you rest your head on the back of your hand and your other hand on the mouse. As you wait for the computer to set up and begin to slowly fall asleep. Your head begins to drop slowly on your hand as your eyes begin to close. After a moment of drifting off, you fall asleep completely in your seat.

And as if the devil himself called out, Hoseok enters the room.