~14~

"You... I... what?" You stutter out at his sudden words. Hoseok smiles softly at you and nods slowly. You gulp as you stare into his eyes for any hint of it being a joke but find nothing. Not even a spec.

"You know it was inevitable, right?" Hoseok hums softly as he allows his hand to drop from your cheek and lace with your hand. You instantly pull away and let out a small sigh.

"I thought i would just have to marry you and never talk or see you again.." You admit slowly. Hoseok chuckles softly and nods with an approving look on his face.

"Same really. But that isn't the case." Hoseok's face suddenly darkens as he looks deep into your eyes. You nod slowly and gulp once more.

You didn't want to 'love' him. You couldn't love him. That's just not how it worked. He wasn't your type anyway and besides- he didn't want to love you. He probably just wanted to use you and Stick to his reputation.

"I don't think i can do it." You frown as your eyes slowly cascade to the floor. Hoseok sighs softly and runs a hand through his hair.

"You don't have a choice. Now, you can either co-operate nicely or il make you." Hoseok growls dangerously as he takes a step towards you again. His bare hips come into view and eyes widen as they spot his bulge. You gulp and quickly look up into his eyes before a frown crosses your face.

"Make me? You can't make me love you." You mumble as you scan his face. A smirk immediately crosses his face and he leans forwards to your ear and smirks. His lips brush against the tip of your ear and goosebumps shoot along your skin.

"I can punish you for breaking the rules." He whispers into your ear sexily. You gulp as you watch him pull away with a satisfied grin.

"What rules?" You frown as he tugs his joggers up slightly but not a huge amount. He smiles softly and lets out a small breath before his focus is once again on you.

"My rules. Number 1, we now love each other. Number 2, we please our parents no matter what. Number 3, we show off our marriage so people know we are together. Number 4, you listen to me always. Number 5, you are mine and you belong to me." Hoseok lists as he holds up a finger for each number. He raises an eyebrow at you once he is finished and tilts his head slowly. "Any problems?"

"Uh- why don't i get a say?" You protest quickly as you put your hands on your hips. Hoseok smiles as if he knew you would say that and sighs softly.

"Because, dear, I own you." He states commandingly. Those words cause you to tense up and a sudden flash of anger shoots through you.

"You don't own me, Jung." You defend as you cross your arms. He chuckles devilishly as he scans you up and down, biting his lip.

"See, that's where you are wrong. I do own you and you will very quickly learn this." Hoseok growls as he runs a hand through his hair. You gulp, suddenly feeling afraid of the man before you. You had no idea what he could do, the people he knew. He could get you killed for all you knew.

But you don't fall victim to his scare tactics. You raise your chin up and stomp past him and out of the kitchen. You don't hear him follow until his footsteps suddenly come crashing after you. You yelp as he suddenly grabs your shoulders and pushes you down onto the couch with a big smirk.

"Thank you for making this easier, Y/N." He growls as he grabs your wrists and pins you down as he climbed on top of you and opened your legs. You struggle against his strong grip and groan as you finally give in to the incredibly strong male.

"What are you gonna do? Punish me?" You spit at him as he examines his position over you. His smirk widened as you say this and he looks at you thoughtfully.

"I wasn't going to but now i think i may. You've been bad. You broke the rules." Hoseok whispers as he tilts his head and attaches his lips to your jaw. You gasp as the warmth of his lips makes contact with a soft spot and sends shivers of pleasure across your body.

"S-Stop." You stutter as your body melts under him. He smirks as he continues to kiss your jaw, nipping at you with his teeth. He tilts his head and begins to make his way to your neck.

No, no. If he does that, I'll loose it. Do something!

You scream at yourself to move but your body doesn't respond. A sudden moan escapes your lips as his lips melt onto your neck and send more ripples of pleasure through you. He continues to kiss your neck as you pant softly, unable to respond.

His hands suddenly release your wrists and find their way to your thighs where he pulls your legs open wider. He smirks as he continues to bewitch you with his kisses and slowly begins to slide down your leggings.

Do something!

You attempt to move your hips to stop him in his tracks but he immediately bites down on your neck, causing you to yelp in pain. You instantly freeze up as his lips continue their dangerous journey along your neck and jaw as your leggings and underwear are stripped from you.

"You need punishing, Y/N." Hoseok whispers as he allows his hand to slide up your naked thigh. You moan slightly as your body trembles with hot sensations because of his touch. You suddenly tense as the cold tips of his fingers lang on your opening and he slowly begins to trace over it.

And in that moment, all you wanted was him.