~13~

Hoseok slowly backs you up against the cool tiles of the wall and you immediately shiver. Hoseok smirks and slides his hands up your thighs and rests his hands on your hips. You feel him smirk into the kiss before he pulls away and looks deeply into your eyes.

"I told you I wouldn't look at you." Hoseok smirks as he scans your face. You bite your lip as you keep your eyes locked on his. "But it's so tempting to just peek." He begins to teasingly lower his head, his eyes still locked on you. Without hesitation, you grab his head and pull his head up.

"Hoseok- I cant do this." You mumble softly as you let your hands drop to your sides. Hoseok smiles at you softly and brings his hand to your cheek.

"I can wait until you're ready." Hoseok whispers softly. You nod slowly and he pecks your lips. His hands then suddenly move to your ass and he squeezes your cheeks with a mischievous grin. "But I can't wait forever." He whispers before patting your wet head and exiting the shower.

You gulp and cover your body as he closes the shower up and leaves the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. You gulp as you slowly reach up to turn the shower off, your eyes open wide.

You could not believe he had just done that. He was trouble for sure. Something about him though made you want him. Something about him you liked.

You leave the bathroom quickly with a towel wrapped tightly around your body. As you enter your room, you quickly scan it for any signs of Hoseok and let out a sigh of relief when you spot nothing.

But a part of you wished he was there.

You smile softly as you drop the towel at the door and head over to your still unpacked bags, sitting at the foot of your bed. You crouch down and grab a set of clothes to change into that were suitable in case you had to go out but also comfortable to lounge around in.

Once changed, you head downstairs to grab some food. As you walk down the stairs, you hear a phone ring from somewhere in the house and stop on the stairs, trying to figure out where the tone was coming from. You realise it's coming from Hoseok's room and listen closely as the ringing stops.

"Hello? Oh. We haven't had much time though. I'm not ready and I don't think she is. I want to hold off for at least a couple more days. Thank you. Bye." You hear him mumble from his room. You then hear his door open and you quickly rush down the stairs and run to the kitchen.

Was that his parents? They must have been saying that the wedding is set. Why did he want more time though? It didn't make any sense.

"Y/N?" Hoseok suddenly speaks as you lean on the kitchen counter, panting lightly. You gulp, snapping back to reality and spin around to face him.

"Oh, h-hi." You smile softly at him as you scan him up and down. His hair was still slightly wet and stuck to his forehead in small sections. He wore nothing but a pair of baggy joggers that hung loosely around his waist, revealing the V shape of his hips. His rock hard abs stand out on his cream skin. Hoseok smiles knowingly as he spots you checking him out.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" His voice is as smooth as silk as he begins to step slowly towards you. You gulp and push yourself back against the counter as you keep your eyes locked on his. He continues to smirk as he approaches you.

"Um- where's your shirt?" You chuckle nervously as he stops close to you. Hoseok sighs and runs a hand through his wet hair, the strands sticking to his head and now revealed his forehead.

And some how he was now a billion times hotter.

You gulp as he reaches out and gently holds your hand. His smile fades and he lets out a long sigh. Your nervousness disappears almost instantly as you look into his sad eyes.

"Y/N- the date is set and my mom is pissed that I asked for more time." Hoseok sighs softly as he scans your eyes. You frown softly and nod slowly.

"Oh. What are you gonna do?" You mumble softly as you pull your hand from his and cross your arms. He watches your every move and sighs once more.

"We have to do something. Not just me." Hoseok mutters softly as he reaches out to touch you. You allow him to place his hand on your cheek and you search his eyes quickly.

You can't fall for him.

But that's exactly what you both had to do and you both knew it.

Hoseok smiles softly before pressing his lips to your forehead slowly. He pulls back and looks deeply into your eyes as he gently caresses your cheek.

"I need to love you and you need to love me."