~35~

-4 months later-

"So you mean to tell me you've only spoken twice and you haven't told him that you are literally growing a human?" Yoongi calls from the kitchen over the sound of the kettle boiling noisily while you sit on the couch and gently stoke your small bump. "I mean like, that'll be a pretty big shocker when he decides to stroll through the door again." He continues softly as he carries a couple of mugs into the main room and places them down on the coffee table before you with a small smile.

"I thought it would be a nice surprise. I guess he's gotta be struggling pretty hard if he's still gone." You reply as you lean forwards and grab the tea, glancing over at Yoongi who scoffs slightly at your words while shaking his head.

"He left you alone- pregnant may I add- and has barely even tried to contact you. That's pretty shit going, even for our Hobi. You know, some people are even convinced he's dead because he hasn't been around the city recently either." Yoongi grumbles as he grabs his cup of tea and takes a long sip, looking at you over the rim as you laugh softly and shake your head.

"He didn't know I was pregnant and still doesn't- remember? He's in mourning so I don't expect him to even try talking to me and yes, it is really shitty considering I'm carrying his baby and we are engaged but I don't hate him or anything. Think about it like it was you- your mom just died of some illness she got from cheating and it turns out your dad isn't even your dad." You shrug softly as lean forward to put the mug down and glance over at Yoongi who reached over quickly and took the mug to put it down for you. "I'm not that pregnant, Yoongi." You laugh softly as you lean back and look over at him as he frowned softly.

"He shouldn't have left anyway, is all I'm saying. It's lucky he even gave you permission to see us while he was gone, who knows what you'd be like without any of the guys, especially me." Yoongi mumbles softly, a small gummy smile appearing as he finished what he was saying. You laugh lightly again and nod as you place your hand on your stomach again.

"I know, and I really appreciate all your help- especially you. Just don't hate Hobi for this now, please. I don't hate him so you shouldn't because you're his best friend." You smile softly at him as he puts down his mug and grabs the TV remote in the process before handing it to you with a sigh.

"Jimin and Taehyung broke up again and now Jungkook and Jimin are together or something. I honestly can't keep up with the three of them, they're just like a big threesome or something." Yoongi changes the subject, scrunching his face up in slight frustration as he spoke and flicked through the TV channels.

"I guess they're figuring out their feelings, just like Hoseok is." You reply, pushing on Yoongi slightly to forgive Hoseok for leaving you. Yoongi looks over at you with a frown for a second before reaching over and gently touching your bump.

"I'm just mad because what if he doesn't come back before the little one is born? The poor thing won't have a dad for God knows how long. I mean, it's not even long until you find out a gender and then who's gonna pick the name? I know that he doesn't know but if he hadn't have left then he would've known and-"

"I know, Yoongi. I've thought about all of that too but I can't be mad at him for needing time to heal." You reply softly as Yoongi gently strokes your belly with his thumb and sighs softly before nodding and pulling away.

"I hope it's a boy." Yoongi smiles slightly as he reaches for his drink again and takes a big gulp as you tilt your head at him. "I can teach him how to beat people up then. Of course, I would teach your little girl that too." He grins happily over the rim of his cup as you scoff and shake your head quickly with a light chuckle.

"You're never teaching my little one anything like that. I don't want them fighting with other kids and being mean to anyone, especially me and-"

"Anyone home?" A voice softly cuts you off as the front door slowly creaks open. You and Yoongi both stare at each other for a moment before he leaps off the couch and rushes to the door, closely followed behind by you. "Yoongi!" The voice exclaims from around the corner as you move towards it, your heart thumping a million miles an hour. As you turn the corner, you see Hoseok hanging tightly onto Yoongi who didn't seem to know what to do.

"I think Y/N is still-"

"Y/N, oh my god, I missed you so much!" Hoseok calls out as he instantly lets go of Yoongi and rushes towards you, stopping suddenly in front of you with a frown. "Are you-" He pauses as he reaches out and gently touches your small bump, tears filling his eyes as you nod. "Is it ours?" He asks softly as he looks up and meets your eyes as you nod again, both of you smiling together with teary eyes. 

"I missed you so much, I'm so glad you're okay." You smile as you grab his waist and hug him tightly, burying your face into his neck as he held you tightly and laughed while tears rolled down his cheeks. You look up and glance at Yoongi, seeing him standing tense in the doorway with a hurt look in his eyes before he turns his back on the two of you.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you, I swear I'll  never do it again. I love you so much. You and our little bean." Hoseok chuckles softly as he pulls out of the hug and grabs your face, rapidly kissing every inch of skin before deeply kissing your lips breathlessly.

"I'll be at home if you guys need anything." Yoongi mutters softly as he was leaving quickly, not giving either of you time to say anything to him. You sigh softly as Hoseok shrugs and kisses you one again, a massive grin plastered permanently on his face as he gently lays his hand on your bump again.

"I'll never leave you or our baby ever again, I promise." He whispers softly again and pulls you into another tight hug as his tears dried on his puffy cheeks while you hugged him back, his happiness gradually spreading into you and causing you to grin brightly too.

At least he was home now.