~26~

"Okay, Hoseok's turn. Truth or dare?" Jungkook asks excitedly as he takes a deep drink from his can of beer. Hoseok chuckles deeply by your side and wraps an arm around you as you drink your cup of steaming tea. The large fire crackles between each of you and lights up the dark back garden with a warm orange glow.

"Truth. I've got nothing to hide." Hoseok announces drunkly as he places his can on the floor before wrapping both arms around you. The boys all hum softly in thought as they drink and eat before Taehyung shoots his hand into the air.

"Have you ever had a crush on a boy, hyung?" Taehyung asks deeply as he leans his head on Jimin's shoulder with a small smile. Hoseok blushes deeply as he chuckles nervously and looks away from the group.

"He has! Hobi has been gay for someone!" Namjoon yells out proudly with a deep laugh that echoes around the group. You giggle softly as you look up at Hoseok who was as red as the flames on the bonfire.

"Well I'm not anymore. I met Y/N so I am not gay. I stopped liking him when I got proposed to her." Hoseok defends himself quickly as he begins to get flustered. Jin takes a long sip of his beer before sitting forward and putting his elbows on his knees and his head cupped in his hands.

"You've gotta tell them who it is, Hobi. You did pick truth." Jin smiles softly as he glances knowing at Hoseok who sighs deeply. You gently rub Hoseok's hand to reassure him you won't judge him and he smiles lightly.

"Okay, okay. I liked Jiminie for a while..." Hoseok admits slowly as he glances over at Jimin who nods slowly with a small smile. The men's eyes all widen as they look over at Jimin who giggles softly.

"We had a thing for a while but kept it on the low." Jimin slurs slightly as Taehyung removes his head from his shoulder and frowns. "That was ages ago, Tae. Don't worry, we don't have feelings anymore." Jimin reassures Taehyung quickly as he places his hand on his cheek and gently strokes it.

"I had no idea. You two didn't seem like it..." Yoongi mumbles slowly as he finishes of his can of beer and grabs another one. Jin shakes his head quickly as he stands up and grabs the can from Yoongi with a disapproving look.

"Yoongi, we talked about this. You can't drink that much again." Jin sighs softly as he sits next to Yoongi and tucks the can back in the holder. Yoongi sighs deeply and looks down at the floor before muttering an almost inaudible 'sorry, hyung'.

"I think we should get going now. We don't wanna take up all of the young couples night." Namjoon smiles softly as he stands from his seat and slightly bows to Hoseok and you. "Thank you for inviting us over, guys." Namjoon grins politely as he gestures for the others to get up.

"Come over any time you'd like to, guys. My home is your home now." You smile softly as you lead the drunken men to the doorway. They all say goodbye and thank you before noisily leaving the house.

"That didn't go how I wanted it to go." Hoseok chuckles softly as he rubs the back of his neck and blushes softly. You wrap your arms around his neck with a small smile before cringing back and letting go.

"You reek of alcohol. Go shower. Now." You laugh softly as you shove Hoseok gently. He stumbles back and trips over, promptly landing on his but with his legs splayed out wide before him. You giggle softly as he pouts and holds his hands out to you for help.

"That's your fault. I'll have to punish you after I've washed up, peanut." Hoseok mumbles drunkly as you pull him up from the floor with all of your strength. He sticks his tongue out at you as he walks past and roughly slaps your butt.

"Do that one more time and we won't get married, Jung Hoseok!" You call after him as you hear him stumble down the hall. You softly shake your head as you hear him blow a raspberry before there's a clatter of him tripping over. "Oh, and don't die on the way!" You call out again as you hear him groan softly before you head over to the couch and hop onto it.

"You could come help me, you know!" Hoseok yells back at you from the bathroom as he switches on the taps. You laugh softly as you grab the TV remote and turn it on.

"You'll be fine!" You yell back as you lazily flick through the channels. Hoseok groans loudly before you hear the splatter of him throwing a bath bomb into the water.

"YOU SUCK! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU NOW!" Hoseok screams at you as he throws himself into the bath. You burst out into laughter and roll your eyes as you listen to the sounds of him splashing drunkly in the water.

"Stupid boy. I love you though, Hobi." You mumble to yourself as you stretch out on the couch and decide on a show to watch while Hoseok bathed himself grumpily in the background.