~19~

"Hoseok. Get up." You mutter as you gently kick Hoseok's side. He was still sprawled out in the hall, half asleep. He groans softly as you kick him slightly harder and rolls onto his side.

"My head hurts." He whines as he slowly covers his eyes and sighs. You crouch down next to him and tilt your head, frowning deeply.

"Good." You snap at him before standing straight and stepping over him. He suddenly grabs your ankle and you tumble over into the floor next to him. "Get off, you idiot." You growl at him as you slowly stand again. Hoseok manages to sit himself up and breathes heavily as he lets his eyes focus.

"You know i didn't mean the things i said right? When i said someone like you, i didn't mean-" Hoseok starts but you scoff loudly, cutting him off mid sentence. You were still mad at him and hurt by what he said. It didn't matter if he didn't mean it, he still hurt you and still said it.

"Shut up and get sorted. Our parents will be here soon." You sigh as you head down the stairs towards the downstairs bathroom. Hoseok watches you with sad eyes as you leave and attempts to stand up, his head pounding from drinking. He didn't remember much, just that he upset you.

He didn't want to remember that.

Hoseok groans as he heaved himself into the bathroom and showers with a heavy heart. You mutter to yourself about how Hoseok was an idiot and that you hated him as you showered, the only sounds in the house being the running water.

As you slump up the stairs in your towel, you hear your phone ring in the distance. You groan as you spin on your heel and stomp back down the stairs to the kitchen where your phone was currently sitting. You rush to pick it up and wander around the kitchen as the line connects.

"Hey Y/N." Your best friend calls out joyfully. You roll your eyes and sigh deeply and loudly so that they can hear it. "Oh i see. Where is he?" They mutter as you make your way to the couch and sit down.

"No idea. Getting ready i hope. Or dying." You rant as you close your eyes and sigh again. Your friend chuckles softly on the phone and you raise an eyebrow.

"You don't mean that. A day ago you were telling me you were madly in love." They chuckle again as you roll your eyes dramatically.

"Says the one obsessed with every person under the sun." You mock as you sweep back your wet hair. Your friend squeaks softly over the phone and you giggle at the cute noise they always did when they got caught out.

"Not every person. Just a lot of people." They admit slowly as you sit forward on the couch and laugh softly. "Hey look! I'm making you laugh." Your bestie announces  proudly  which makes you smile brightly.

"You always do. Anyway, help. My parents and his are coming for dinner tonight. What do i wear?" You sigh deeply as you stand and begin to wander to your room.

"Say no more my friend." Your best friend cracks their knuckles on the other end of the phone and you cringe away from the phone as you make your way up the stairs.

||

"Y/N? Are you ready?" Hoseok sighs softly as he knocks on your door again. You groan as you slide on the tight jeans you had packed and attempt to zip them up. Apparently you had put on weight.

"One minute. Are they here yet?" You yell at him as you suck in your belly to do up the button.

"Not yet." Hoseok replies softly as he leans against the door. You smile with relief as you finally do up the jeans and stop breathing in.

"Then leave me alone." You mutter as you walk slowly around your room, squatting every now and then to try wear in the jeans. Hoseok sighs and walks away from your door silently. "Wait!" You suddenly yell as you rush towards the door. Hoseok instantly stops and spins around as you open your door and reveal yourself to him.

You had straightened your hair and put it in a simple pony tail that rained down your back and over your shoulder. You had on some light makeup- including lipstick- and had applied blue nail polish too. You were wearing a simple white flowing shirt and your tight skinny jeans with a pair of ankle boots to match.

"Wow." Hoseok smiles softly as he looks you head to toe. You can't help but blush softly and look down at the ground as Hoseok looks at you lovingly.

"Do i look okay?" You mumble softly as you bring your eyes up to face him. Hoseok nods quickly as he begins to walk towards you with sparkling eyes.

"More then okay." He whispers as he reluctantly rests his hands on your hips and begins to kiss your neck. You gasp softly and tilt your head as he kisses you, gripping onto his shoulders.

"I'm still mad." You whisper as he pulls you closer to him. Hoseok chuckles as he continues to kiss your neck with passion.

"No your not." Hoseok whispers back as he moves his lips towards your revealed collar bone. You bite your lip more as you painted nails dig into his shoulders more.

A sudden knock makes you both freeze and look at each other with wide eyes. You parents were here.