4~Being an A-hole to the A-hole

"Hey Taehyung," I hopped up from the spot where I'd been sitting all afternoon in front of his door.

I think my butt my fell asleep during the whole time.

Taehyung had just appeared in the hall. He had one hand shoved in a pocket with the other holding his bag. His suit still looked clean and sharp, but his hair seemed a bit ruffled and it looked absolutely sexy.

He stopped when he saw me.

"I told the guards to get rid of you," his gaze slid over me slowly.

I skipped over to him, grinning. "Yes you did."

"Go away will you? Please." He exhaled as if struggling for patience.

I squinted my eyes a little at Taehyung. He seemed almost genuinely pleading. His eyes were dark with exhaustion and an emotion I couldn't quite read glimmered in his eyes.

Frustration?

Exasperation?

"Rough day at work?" I inquired.

"Rough day in general," he snapped. And then, out of nowhere, he dropped the bag he'd been holding and, with now his two free hands, grasped my wrists and shoved us both to the wall. I gave a small yelp of surprise as he pinned my arms above my head, fingers crushing around my wrists. "What do you want? Money? An autograph? Interview? Whatever it is I'll give it to you. Just please leave me alone." He hissed at me through gritted teeth.

"I-I," I couldn't get any words out as my mind blanked once again with his body pressed against mine, trapping me to the wall. It made my blood sing in a way I'd never experienced before.

Then, just as abruptly, he let go of me and stepped back away. "Security!" He yelled down the hall.

"Good luck," I told him, rubbing my wrists ruefully. "Remember, I told you that I'm your guardian angel." I tried to ignore how my heart beat furiously in my chest and the heat on my cheeks.

"You're crazy," Taehyung scoffed back at me, leaning down to pick up his bag again.

"Sir?" A security guard appeared, body snapped to attention. "What can I help you with?"

Let the fun begin, Mr. Kim

Taehyung impatiently gestured to me.

I just crossed my arms, smirking at both the security guard and him. The warm buzzing feeling of being so close to Taehyung was quickly fading as the cold look had returned to his face.

"Sir?" The security guard looked at me, or rather, through me, and then back at Taehyung. "Is there a problem?"

Taehyung paused. "I told you to remove the girl from my quarters didn't I, Rubin?"

"Y-yes you did," the security guard stammered, clearly baffled. "But the girl wasn't here when we came. We've been keeping watch all day and she hasn't turned up."

"She's right there!" Taehyung now directly jabbed a finger at me.

I stuck my tongue out at the guard.

"S-sir, no one is there," the guard's attention posture was beginning to shrivel up as fear crossed his face.

"What kind of prank is going on here?" Taehyung yelled now, glaring at me.

I flounced over to the guard, aware of Taehyung's round eyes on me. "Heyo Mr. Guard, you can't see me can you?" I jumped up and down right in front of the guard's face.

He didn't even flinch.

"Impossible," Taehyung breathed. I looked over and winked at his stricken face.