Chapter 36 - The Days Before

Warning: Mature, Sexual content is in this chapter, please be advised.

Sunshine went through the window curtains and landed on Kongpob's eyes. The warmth of the sun woke him up but he was more comfortable from the warmth of his own sun.

He placed his gaze on the naked man sleeping soundly on his chest. He moved the boy's hair from his eyes to see his peaceful and sweet angelic face. His fingers traced the boy's cheek to his nose that crinkled when he touched it then to his lips. He heard a soft moan from the man who is his husband, he smiled upon hearing the sound his husband made.

He carefully moved his husband to a different position placing his pillow for Arthit to hug. Arthit grumbled a bit but fell back to sleep upon smelling the pillow with his husband's scent.

Kongpob got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. He remembered everything that happened that night, and the image of his husband red face, was tattooed in his mind, his moans were recorded in his ears, his scent stuck in his nose and his taste lasted in his mouth. Kongpob bit his lips and looked down to his morning wood, he chuckled and shook his head until he heard a knock from the bathroom door.

"Kong? are you going to take a bath?" Arthit asked from the other side of the door. Kongpob opened the door a bit revealing his husband who covered himself with the blanket, while he was still naked his hardwood exposed. Kong forgot that he was naked since that night until he noticed Arthit staring at his junk, face all red and made a swallowing motion.

Kongpob grabbed the towel behind the door and tried to cover himself.

Kongpob's face was also red from embarrassment in front of his husband.

"Ah Y-yes, I was about to take a bath P'. I-is there anything you want?" He said stuttering.

"L-lets take a bath t-together..." Arthit said face still blushing. He dropped the blanket revealing his naked body to his husband once again, Kongpob noticed that Arthit also had a morning wood.

Arthit rushed in the bathroom pushing Kongpob who was grinning widely at his husband.

"What are you grinning about? hurry up!" Arthit commanded

Kongpob dropped the towel that made Arthit blush even more seeing Kong's morning wood even harder.

Arthit turned the faucet on the bathtub on and went in. He was sitting on one corner hugging his legs in front of him. Kongpob joined him sitting on the other side of the tub. the two facing each other.

Silence was in the bathroom, only the sound of the water from the faucet could be heard.

"Uhm P'? I'll scrub your back." Kong said

Arthit nodded and moved towards his husband facinghis back. Kong was scrubbing his husband's back when Arthit broke the silence.

"Kong?" Arthit asked

"Hmm P?" Kong hummed to ask.

Arthit smiled. "Nothing... I love you Kong..."

Kong stopped scrubbing and looked at his husband who was facing the opposite direction, he couldnt see his face but he knew that he was blushing. Kong smiled wide and slipped his hand on Arthit's waist pulling him closer.

"And I you P..."

Kong kissed Arthit's neck placing a hickey on his fair skin. Arthit moaned from the kiss his husband made that made Kong want more. Kong continued to rain kissed on Arhit's neck, jaw, nape and ears.