Chapter 6-wisdom teeth extraction

Chip POV

I woke up to sam patting on me on the shoulder and the sound of rain on the window.

"Good morning bud big day today" he chuckles
I turned over just wanting to go back to bed.
"Come on Chip you can't sleep in but you can sleep during surgery" he says

I turn back over opening my eyes and gave him a dirty look saying "screw you"
I decided to sit up in bed and I yawned big time
"Oh shit" I yawn
Sam just burst out in laughter
I decided to get out of bed and go get dressed.I dressed extra comfy.wearing black sweatpants and a black hoodie and my black vans.

I looked at myself in the mirror.I better not pitch a fight like the first time.

I walked downstairs and Sam having his arms folded at me.
"What!" I chuckle
"You better not pitch a fight" he says
"I won't" I say
"Well it depends Im still thinking about giving the straps to you" he chuckles
"I'll be sedated come on!"I chuckle
"Well you have one chance to be good then you know what happens" he says
We went to the car I got in on the passenger side and we listened to my favorite radio station that had all the good o'l songs on it I started singing electric avenue.

Sam chuckled
We soon pulled out to the office.
I'm nervous actually.

I opened my passenger side door and just walked away from the car way from the office.

"Chip!" My brother yells at me as he starts running after me

I stopped turned to the side he was running to me from the left I lift my leg and trip him.

I burst out in laughter "you deserved that"
He gave me the evil eye. "I hope I didn't chip my tooth" he mumbled to himself as he got up.

He grabbed my arm. "R u going to corporate with me or no" he asked in a annoyed tone as he walks us closer to the office

"I had to urge to do that I'm sorry Samuel" I say apologizing

"U had one chance boy" he said angrily as he pulled me into the office and into one of surgery rooms and left me in there making sure to lock the door.

I had noticed the straps hanging off the seat I sighed and sat in a chair in the corner of the room and put my head between my knees.

The door opened revealing my brother and Finn his assistant.

They both wore doctors coats Finn just sat next to the chair waiting patiently.
Sam say his tray of tools down on the rolling cart and glared over at me and patted on the seat.
"Give me another chance" I growl at my brother

He sighed. "Tripping me over is all the chances you'll get Chip, Finn please get him"

Finn stood up and walked up to me.i lifted my head up and flipped him off.He picked me up he was really strong and flipped me on the chair and Sam and Finn helped strap me up.

"Then u don't trust me Samuel,I would tell your boss but you know YOU ARE IT ASSHOLE" I snap

Finns and Sam's eyes widened "say that again" he growled

"ASSHOLE" I yell at the top of my lungs

He grabbed something and put it on my finger.He then got a tube like thing and put it on my nose.i started feeling drowsy.

"All I wa... say tha I hat u" I said sleepily and they just chuckled. "Well bud we will see you when we are finished and are in a better mood" sam says I couldn't fully understand him  I was so tired then I fell asleep.