Chapter 30- fast forward time (to spring)

*5 months later*

Chip POV

My brother hasn't bugged me lately but I know it almost been 6 months. It was a average winter where we live in Michigan.

It was the first day of spring today.
I woke up around 8:30 and went downstairs and Sam was sipping coffee. "You know Chip it almost been 6 months" he said while looking up at me with his serious look.

I've been brushing my teeth everyday. But my teeth have shifted a bit. They are a bit crooked.

"I know, but that's in a few weeks" I said

"Why don't we get it done early?" He offered

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat at the table thinking about what sam just said.

"I can wait a few more weeks Sam but thanks for asking" I said

He rolled his eyes at me. "Well then"

I finished my cereal and put my bowl in the sink and went back upstairs. I went on my computer and started on my homeschool work.

Sam knocked on my door. "Don't you have to go to work?" I said

"Well yes but I have to tell you I made an appointment for you at the end of the week for your checkup" he said and walks out of my room.

How dare he make me appointments! Without my permission.

Since my teeth have shifted I did not want braces either. I will refuse to have them put on. But you know my brother right?

Me and jack been together all this time too. We are a happy couple.

I started listening to music the first thing that came on was Queen, bohemian rhapsody.

I loved Queen let me tell you. I sang along when doing my schoolwork. It usually takes to 2 or 3 to finish all my work. My brother comes home around 330-400

I wasn't in the mood to talk to him because of what happened earlier I was still kind of mad at him for making that appointment without my permission. He was my brother and all but I don't think he should do that. Well it's kind of a good thing because I wouldn't go there on my own or make my own appointments.

At 320 I got finished all my work. Next I had to go outside and get my PE done which was running or taking a walk.
I decided to take Rudy for a walk. We went around the block a few times. Then we got home, Sam was home.

I walked in and took my shoes off and unleaded Rudy. "I'm home for walking Rudy" I said as I walked in.
Sam  walked in the living room with his scrubs still. "You just got home didn't you?" I chuckled
"Yea" He said he turned around and went up the stairs to his room.
He came down 5 min later in shorts and a T-shirt.
I stretched out on the couch and relaxed and watched tv. Sam day on the couch too and we chatted about life.

Then we had dinner then watched a movie.