Uh oh

Chip POV

Why was Derek in here that can't be good.

"Just leave me alone" I stomped my foot and quickly walked out of the room. But Josh blocked my path
I used all my strength to try to move him I kind of pushed him to the side. I was able to skip through I ran to the bathroom.
Today as been a tough day why do they have to do this to me.

Sam came in the bathroom and crossed his arms. "What are you doing to be your ruining me" I whine still avoiding eye contact with him.

"Just tell me why you wanted to get out of there so bad" sam said

"Because with all three of you i am powerless and you'll force me into the chair and do who knows what" I said as I turned around to face him.

"I said you were getting braces soon" Sam said

"So you made me a special appointment just to torture me bloody hell!" I yell.

Josh came in and crossed his arms too. he heard my yelling.

Sam leaned in and whispered to Josh

"What are you talking about" I whine as I started throwing daggers at both of them with my eyes

Both of them came to either side of me and grabbed my arms. I squirmed. I kicked Sam where it hurt. He falls to the ground in pain.

But Josh still had a hold of me he held both of my arms behind my back now.

"Bloody hell ow" Sam whines as he got up from the floor

They dragged me to the exam room. They forced me on the chair by pushing me. They started restraining me when I started crying. They didn't care.

"I'll be good please" I cried

"I'd doubt that" Sam chuckled as he reclined me.
I was about to punch him. Derek went to the other side and got gloves and his mask.
Sam did the same.

I was able to flip over on my stomach. Then they turned around. Their eyes widened.
"How did u do that" Sam questioned

"None of your flipping business" I chuckle
"I demand you to turn over" sam yelled.

"No because I don't want braces! What happened to my nice brother not some crazy dentist" I cry

That made Sam shut up. "Thank god" I mumble into the chair.
Soon enough they used all their strength to turn me over and forced my mouth open and placed the mouth prop in my mouth.
"Sam please" I cry

"Samuel john Winston" I cry

They ignored me Sam traded placed with Derek as Derek was the orthodontist
I began having a panic attack my breathing gun turned rapid.

Sam yelled "stop let him calm down unstraps him!"

I was unstrapped and the mouth prop was out of my mouth and my brother pulled me in his arms to help regulate my breathing.

Tears will still streaming down my face. "I don't want this"

He sighed. "I don't want you having panic attacks bud it scares me more than anything"

My breathing regulated and I sat normally
I rubbed my eyes as I stopped crying.
I slowly got up and left the room and went to the bathroom and rinsed my face. It was red and blotchy I just wanted to go home

Sam knocked on the door. "Come in" I say "I feel really bad that I'm a terrible brother" he says

"You should not force me to do something I do not want" I say

"I know..I know" he puts up his hands in surrender. " I should be a better brother and not force you so do something like that" he said

"That was torture!" I say

He went and hugged me. We went out of the bathroom and he cleaned up and we went home.

We watched the movie I wanted too
Little shop of horrors
We sang along to all the songs in the musical.
I started laughing when when we got to the dentist scene "good thing your not a sadist dentist that loves nitrous oxide" I play pushed him.

"Yea.." He said
The movie ended an hour later. Sam made dinner and we ate. We chatted about life. We watched some greys anatomy and went to bed.