Chapter 22- Jacks appointment

Chip POV
Half of the day was over it was Lunch time.
Me and Jack got our lunches.

We sat down at our table. "I don't wanna go" whispered Jack.
"I know you don't but if you don't we get out asses kicked by my brother you didn't wanna repeat last time don't you?" I said and hugged him.

"No no no" said Jack

I took a deep breath. "Want me to go with you?"

"Yes I would like that very much" Jack said

Lunch was over. Soon came the end of the day.

We walked to my brothers office as it was not far and sat in the corner of the waiting room.
Jack would not let go of me He was scared.

We heard some screams in the back and the drill.
Jacks eyes widened. " I don't wanna do this" he got up and started heading for the door.

Soon my brother came out. "Jack where you going you have an appointment".

Jack POV

I heard his voice.
Crap crap crap I didn't wanna do this

I slowly turned around and gave him a nervous smile. Chip just walks up to me.

"Jack you know he's not going to hurt you" Chip said calmly.

"I'm having flashbacks" I said as a tear slipped

Sam looks at me. " I know bud but it's going to be okay"

"I don't trust you still" I said as I turned back around and headed for the door again.

Jacks mom wasn't there because she was at work still.
"Jack!" Said Chip And he ran after me and grabs my arm

"No I don't want too" I says and start bawling my eyes out.

I sighed. " lets go talk to him"

We walked in and he belt my hand I wiped my eyes with my other hand as we entered the building.

Sam lifted his eyebrow. " are we getting this done?" He said

"He dosent Leave him alone" Chip said and gave a look at Sam

"It's a tiny cavity it won't take long at all plus we have a painless drill" Sam said

"Really?" I say and looked up at him.

"Yes" sam said calmly

"I'll do it" I said quietly

"That's Good now lets head back" sam said as he opened the door that lead to the back of the office where the examination rooms are.

Sam walked in one of the rooms and I followed and sat in the dentist chair. Chip stood next to me and held my hand and said "it's going to be okay" and he smiles softly at me.

Sam walks back in with tray of tools and a mask under his chin. "R u ready Jack it's going to be ok like I said" Sam said calmly.

I nodded. Sam lowers the chair and snaps on a pair of gloves and lifts his mask.
"Do u want laughing gas?" Sam said

I nodded yet again. He puts a nose thing on my nose and it smells like watermelon. I feel slightly out of it I should just relax.

Sam says "open up" he said calmly
Sam places numbing gel on my gums. Then he inserts the needle which I winced at. Then he proceeded to fill the cavity and it didn't hurt like he said.

Chip rubbed small circles on my hand with his finger. Soon the cavity was filled. The laughing gas mask was taken off and the chair was returned to its normal position.

Sam took his mask and gloves off and cleaned up the stuff. "You did very well Jack I'm impressed" he said and smiled at me.

"Thanks" I said

I was soon picked up by my mom at the office . It was a good day.

Chip POV

I sat in the waiting room and was on my phone. Using the funny filters on Snapchat I was in a good mood.

"Okay Chip can I give you a cleaning?" Sam said

I looked at him. "No you promised"

"I did?" He questions "well let me lock up and we can go out to eat" he goes to the back and finishes paperwork and comes back out.

"You ready?" He said

"Yea" I said and I stood up and walked towards the front door and walked out.
I waited for him by the car.

We went out to a diner near the office.
I had a burger with a milkshake. Even though it pissed off sam.
He had a burger and a water.

We got our drinks. Sam gave me the look the whole time I drank my milkshake.

"Stop looking at me like that" I said to Sam

"I shouldn't be drinking that's you should of had a water" Sam said and crossed his arms across his chest

"Whatever" i say

We got our food and ate in silence. We payed and drove home. He unlocked the door and I went up to my room

"I should of not of said that" I said to myself

I looked at my secret stash of sweets and junk food. I am so glad I have this secret stash or would not survive in this house.

Thank god it was Friday after all. My brother works on Saturday's but he's home on sundays.

I went on my computer and played some Minecraft. I cussed quite a few times because of creepers.
A creeper blew up my house that I worked hard on "FUCK YOU CREEPER!" I yelled

Then Sam knocked on my door and came in.
"Watch ur language Jesus" he said

I stare at my brother. I stuck my tongue out at him. 
"What was that for" he called out

"For making Jack go through what he had been through in the past" I said

"It's my job to make sure peoples teeth are good" he said

"I'm done" I said and turned around and focused back on minecraft

"Chip Nelson Winston look at me right now"  sam said

I ignored him.

He walks up to me and throws my headphones on the ground. "Leave me alone before I kick you where it hurts" I snap

"Dental hygiene is very important and I need to clean your teeth soon here or at the clinic tommorow" Sam said

I kicked him down there.

"I just had my damn checkup I can care for my own teeth I need no brother to boss me around when it comes to dental hygiene" I snap

"Your grounded!" He snaps back as he got up.
He comes up to me and takes my phone.