2 days later

Sam POV

Well 2 days have passed. It's time for me to go back to work. I got ready for work and made sure to take my meds. I made some coffee and sipped it in the kitchen.
Chip came downstairs.

Chip POV

I went downstairs and Said hi to sam. I let Rudy out. He came up behind me and rubbed my back. I turned around and smiled.
"I am sorry about the day we chased you" he said calmly

"I just don't like it when you force me to do something I don't" I said

I let Rudy in and went inside and made breakfast. I made a bowl of cereal. Sam said
"I know I know but I have decided I'll let you choose when you want them" he said

"Never duh" I chuckled
"You have to have them Chip" sam said as he started sounding serious again.

"You said I decide when I want them and it's NEVER" I scolded and finished my bowl of cereal and went upstairs and slammed my door and flipped on my bed and screamed in my pillow.
Sam came rushing upstairs "I'll choose when you have them and you will get them Tommorow if you like it or not" he scolded back at me.

Damn. He just turned to dentist mode again. Why do I have to deal with my brother does this to me.

I sat in my bed and flipped him off and cussed at him then I was grounded and my phone got taken away yet again.

Maybe I can call child protraction service or go to a mental hospital because I am unstable when my brother is in dentist mode.

My brother left the room and slammed my door shut. I went to my computer and started it up and started on my schoolwork for the day

Sam POV

He should've not of gotten a smart ass mouth with me that was uncalled for. My first appointment of the day was a young girl she was new at my dental office. She let me look in her mouth easily. I wish Chip was more like her.
This appointment passed fast then I had 5 more appointments that day and that was all I had to do for the day.
The next thing I knew was Jack and his mother bursting through my main entrance with Jack in tears.

"What happened" I said calmly

"I'm in a lot of pain Sam please help" Jack cries