Checkup and the police

He forced me to the car and we went to the office. He forced me out of the car and put me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back screaming.
"LET ME GO" I scream we got in the office to an exam room and he locked it.

"Your not leaving without a checkup mister" he says and then someone knocked on the door it was Derek sam let him in and locked it again.

It was 2 versus one I was hopeless. I slipped down in the corner of the room knees to my face and started crying.
They looked at each other when Derek got up and picked me up and placed me in the chair. They restrained me. "This is illegal" I yell.
They both put on gloves and a mask and Sam got his first tools. A mirror and an explorer.

"R u gonna open willingly" Sam said

I started another panic attack.
Sam rolled his eyes and unstrapped me and help me up to his chest where I was starting to cry. He took off his gloves and a mask. "Shh Shh it's ok just control your breathing" he said as strokes my hair and I cry trying to regulate my breathing.

I finally calmed down
"Please don't force me it makes me panic" I cry

He took a deep breath. "Just take your time Chip" he seemed a little annoyed he waited patiently on his stool. I got off him and sat in a waiting chair in the corner of the room and played on my phone.
I put my AirPods in and watched YouTube totally ignoring him.
"I don't got all day" he complains

I heard his voice and looked at him and put my AirPods away and phone away.
"But Sam" I whined

He patted on the chair. He stared me down.
"Not the dreadful chair" I cry

He came towards me with his tools and put on gloves. "Open" He says

I opened and his tools slipped in my mouth.
"You know I never did this before" he chuckled

I kinda chuckled but can't since his tools were in his mouth.
"Chip.." He says

"Please lay in the chair" he says

I sighed and headed to the chair and crossed my arms. "Finally" He says

He reclined me and said "Open"
He tapped one of my teeth and winced.
"I knew it" he mumbled through his mask he put the chair back to its normal state.

I need to take a few xrays. He puts the film and my mouth and takes the xrays.
He finishes and reclined me back and I just lay there and I wait. "Chip..." He says

"How long has your tooth been hurting" he says

"A few days" I say quietly

It been hurting for over a week and never told my brother.

"How long have I been a dentist" he says

"6 yrs" I whined

"You have a very bad cavity mister it needs a root canal" Sam says angerily

"Shit" I mumble and jump out of the chair and out of the room but Derek stopped me.
Derek pushes me back in the chair and holds me there.
" sedate me I don't want to go through this" I cry
Sam shrugs his shoulders and grabbed the gas mask. He puts it on my nose.
"U look funny" I say

Sam laughs and gets everything ready and pulls his mask up and puts a fresh pair of gloves on.

I finally fall asleep.
Sam fixes my teeth I woke up really dizzy.
Also Derek fixes my teeth too

We went home later that day. Someone knocked on the door. Sam opens it and it was the police.