Chapter 12||Pillow

Jimin had no idea what to think about all of this. Was Jungkook really worried about last night? He regrets it? But at that time he seemed like he wanted it.. Why is he so confusing? Jimin decided to shrug to whole thing off for now and went back to Sunmi who was sitting in the livingroom with a cup of tea. When he entered the room he was met with as always happy Sunmi who was sipping on her tea. "Sorry for that. I hope you didn't mind." He said sitting down next to the girl.

"Oh don't worry it's alright. By the way, your stepbrother seems like a really nice guy, do you two get along?" She asks and Jimin finds himself in a akward position.

"Well, not really.. I'm pretty sure he hates me for no reason.." He answered scratching the back of his head. Sunmi was surprised by that.

"Then why did he want to talk to you all of a sudden?" She asked putting down the cup of tea on the smal glass coffe table.

"I didn't tell him that we'd be having a guest over. It's my fult because if I have to be honest, I forgot about you coming for the New Years this year." Jimin said lying to his best friend but he didn't exactly wanted her to know about what happened just a day before she arrived, plus he really did forget that she'll be coming over.

"Ah, of course. Park Jimin, as always forgetfull and probably still clumsy. Am I right?" She said poking fun at Jimin, he, on the other hand rolled his eyes and took his cup of tea.

"Just because I would forget and trip over everything as a child does not mean that I'm still like this today." He said while taking a sip of his tea which ended up being boiling resulting in him burning his tounge. "Oh god this tea is boiling!" He exclaimed putting down the cup of tea and running to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water, as he exited the room he could hear Sunmis laugh behind him. When he came back the girl didn't even have to say anything more to know that she was right, but the look on her face made Jimin annoyed. "Oh shut up." He said knowing that the girl always knew how to win.

"Come on now. We all know I'm not perfect either. I do stupid things from time to time too. Remember?" She said trying to make Jimin less angry with her even though they both knew it's all just a joke. "By the way, where am I going to be sleeping?" Said Sunmi changing the subject making Jimin stop his little angry act.

"Um, well we don't have any spare rooms, so you'll have to sleep in mine and I'll just sleep on the floor." He said.

"Is that really okay though? I mean I'd rather have you be the more comfortable one than me. I'm only staying here for four days." She said obviously not feeling okay with the fact that Jimin will be sleeping on the floor.

"Yeah, it's fine. After all as you said you're staying here for four days. I'm not going to die from sleeping on the floor. Plus I have a matress. I just need to inflate it."

"Well if you say so." She said giving up this time.

~*~

Jimin spent the rest of the day talking to Sunmi and catching up on things they did while they weren't talking to each other, it looked like Sunmi couldn't get a hold of him because of her having a new phone number so she gave him her new one. Now they were both sat in Jimins room while he was inflating his new bed. "You look like you're struggleing." She said while brushing her hair.

"I'm fine." He answered imidietly probably starting another of thier joke arguements.

"Sure you are. You always say that."

"And most of the time when I say that, I am." He argued.

"Hmm, that's not what I remember from our childhood." She said teasingly.

"That's because I was a child then! Do you always have to make me feel bad about myself?"

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad about yourself, I'm just saying that I still remember how you were in pre-school and primary school." She said putting down the brush on Jimins desk.

"Well good for you." Was his answer as he finished inflating the matress and layed it down near the bed where there was the most space. "Look. I finished. On my own. I win." He said confidently.

"This time.." Sunmi murmured walking over to her suitcase.

"Oi! I heard that!" Jimin said angrily.

"Good." She said with a smile on her face acting all innocent. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to go look for some spare pillows and a blanket. You do whatever you want, I don't care as long as you don't do something stupid." He said and left his room to go look in a little closet they had downstairs where they kept all the spare stuff. He only found one spare blanket which meant he still needs at least one pillow. He didn't want to steal any pillows from his parents because they'll be home by tomorrow morning and Sunmi is staying for four days which means that he probably will need to ask Jungkook if he has any spares.

Jimin sighed not really looking forward to having to knock on Jungkooks room and asking for a spare pillow but unless he fancies to sleep without a pillow and in the morning haing his neck hurting then he has to do it. He walked upstairs to Jungkooks room door and knocked on it. Anxiety forming in the pit of his stomach he waited for the younger one to open the door. When the door opened and revealed taller than him boy Jimin looked down on the floor and asked: "Sorry for interrupting.. but do you have a pillow I can borrow for the time while Sunmi is staying over? It won't be too long.. only four days.." He said not knowing how to put his words into a sentece but still hoping for the best.

"If I give you a pillow will you not bother me until school starts again?" Jungkook said not happy to see Jimin in front of him.

"Yes." Jimin said without hasitation, Jungkook turned around to grab a random pillow off of his bed then handed it to Jimin.

"Don't bother giving it back to me before you wash it. I don't want it to stink of you." He added with disgust in his voice. Jimin took the pillow and without another word left to his own room where Sunmi was currently watching something on the phone.

_______________________________________________________

Some more background on Sunmi will arrive later lol.

-Yuka~Chan♥