Chapter 6- Stay Focused

"HELLO, Raven! I was overhearing Cyborg and Beastboy of this Hanging out and I was thinking if we should participate in the hanging as well. we can journey to the mall of shopping or perform braiding maneuvers on each other hairs!"

Raven growled and Starfire took a step back. "You wish to be alone?"

"how can you tell" She sarcastically said.

She concentrated again and began to go back to her meditative state.

Starfire sighs and goes to the one person who does not seem to be as busy as everyone else.

Robin.

She knocked on his door and he says coming. She enters and she finds him on his desk. papers scattered everywhere.

"Robin what is all this"

He doesn't look at her and continues writing.

"Clues, you know how recently there is this new bad guy..He leaves around an S at his crime scenes and something about him is different....He's not like the other villains we face off like moth man. Sometimes I feel these clues and puzzles are meant for me"

Starfire placed a hand on his hand to stop him writing. "I think you stress too much why not we do the hanging together. Something fun?"

He looked at her "Yeah, that sound like a good Idea and I know the perfect place to go"

Starfire was thrilled to find out they were going to a place called the fair.

There were strange rides and odd foods.

Robin pointed at a Wheel structure "let's get on that"

She let him guide her to the wheel and when they got on they watched the sunset together. something about this circle motion made her feel happy and strange. She shook her head she should focus on her mission- She felt his hand on her's and she smiled "perhaps getting used to this is not so bad"

"What?" Robin asked and he pulled away.

"did I say that out loud? sorry, I'm just...When I came here I did not think I'd fit in..But you have made me feel at home"

He smiled "I'm glad, Star you-" a loud explosion of clours was heard and Starfire was lit her Starbolts.

"Star wait! we aren't being attacked! it's just fireworks" She relaxes and admires the sky that was now filled with colours.

"How beautiful" She whispered.