Chapter 7- Jealousy

"A DATE?!" Raven, Cyborg, and Beastboy yelled

Robin grinned his teeth "yes, now find more about her-"

"SHE"S MANIPULATIVE AND DOES NOT DESERVE ROBIN'S TIME!" The trio heard Starfire yell.

Robin winced "Just find what's her connection with Month man soon"

Starfire didn't know what was happening to her but she felt anger rise through her, how can anyone force her Robin to go to this..Prom! She wanted to destroy that girl but all she could do is pull her hair out. then an Idea popped into her mind. 'why don't I go?' she thought.

 'why don't I go?' she thought

https://i.gifer.com/Ifep.gif what was she thinking?! she was a warrior and a princess she does not get jealous. Besides, why should she be jealous of? Robin and her were nothing?

so all she did was stare in rage as her Robin was dragged onto the dance floor by force.

After a while of just watching them dance she heard her say "kiss me"

"that bitch" she whispered.

"sorry I don't like you that way, a matter of fact I don't like you at all" He smirked

She couldn't help it but yell "YES!"

Suddenly she tried to force kiss him again but he fought back this time she was surprised as the spider came in the picture "Keep your hands off my girl!" He threw Robin to the side. without thinking, she threw a star bolt at him

"KEEP YOUR HANDs OFF MY BOY!" She didn't get the time to think of what she had just said as the spider attack again.

In the final battle, Robin and her destroyed the remote control and the spider and kitten where arrested

and her heart leaped of joy when he took her to dance after the fight but midway through her dance she thought of her father's words.

"Don't get too attached"