Flashback to May 1st 2015 - part 2

I was still down stairs watching Good Luck Charlie, feeling a bit better then before.

"Hey" Shawn says walking down. Usually when Shawn talks to me I get really nervous but I didn't feel so nervous when he came down.

"Hi" I said. "How are you feeling?" he asks. "I'm feeling much better" I say. Shawn looks at me and he smiles. He took a few seconds before he decided that it was ok to sit next to me. I looked him in the eyes. He was sitting close to me. I liked that. His eyes were all sparkly and beautiful. "I'm flying tomorrow.." he says. He looks nervous and weird but I didn't care about that. I was so close to him. "Ok" I say. "Can you bring me a blanket please?" I ask. He goes to bring me a blanket. What a gentleman. I put my head on his shoulder and I cuddled into him a bit and I put the blanket on both of us. "I have feelings for you B" he blurbs out. What did he just say?

"But what about Lauren?" I ask. I have no idea why I'm so calm. He just said he has feelings for me!! Lauren is his girlfriend. They are actually very cute together. I hate her. "We are not together. You know that right? We are just friends" he says.

"Well you are most of your day with her and not with us so I just assumed you were together" I say. My cold towel falls down on Shawn as I look at him when I speak.

We both look at the cold towel on Shawn's lap over the blanket and we both look at each other and we are starting to laugh for no reason.

Shawn takes the towel and he puts in on the floor.

Shawn is not laughing anymore and when I look at him I can see that he is a bit weird and shy today. I'm still laughing and I'm drinking another sip from the water to calm myself down.

"I have feelings for you too." I say. Shawn's face lit up as I say that and he leans in to give me a kiss. "No..." I say and put my head on his shoulder again. "You flying tomorrow. Don't kiss me and away." My head is starting to see weird shapes around me. I'm feeling dizzy. "B.." Shawn started to say something but I fell asleep.

I woke a few hours later still at the basement with the blanket still on me and with a massive headache. I looked around and Shawn wasn't around. I looked at the table and I saw a note.

"You owe me a kiss when I get back"