Chapter 47 - Adam, i hate you

After the restaurant Adam drove me back home, I looked at the clock it's almost midnight. Holy shit. Shawn will be pissed.

To be honest I don't care. He really over reacted I told him nothing will happen. And nothing did, he has to trust me.

Adam walks me to the door after the date was over and we got back home, "well, goodnight than" I say walking a bit faster so I could just walk in and he will hopefully leave.

"Wait," He says making me stop. "I just wanted to say" he says getting closer. "That I had a really good time with you tonight" he leans in. Is he trying to kiss me?

"Wow.... ok. Um, I'm really tired so I think I should just go... goodnight" I say and I go inside. I can't believe I just did that.

I look from the blurry window we have on our door that Adam is leaving looking a bit upset or confused.... Thank god he left.

I turn around and I see Shawn packing his stuff. "Hi" I say. "Hey" He replays not looking at me.

I take a deep breath and I walk over to him, I sit on the couch next to him. He is standing and packing all his stuff.

"I'm sorry it took more than 2 hours. I know I told you I will be back in 2 hours. But I'm here now, and nothing happened. And as I promised I can tell you all the things that went wrong tonight" I say trying to make things better. Is it working?

"I don't want to talk to you" he whispers. I guess not.

"Why? What happened?" I ask. "What? Are you serious? What the fuck B? What is wrong with you?" He looks angry.

"I don't understand what's going on" i say. "Are you trying to mess with me? I don't get it. Is this some sort of joke?" He asks.

"No. What? Shawn What the fuck is going on? Tell me." What is happening?

"Ok, you know what I'm done with this. I'm out" he says. He takes all his stuff, yes he finished packing. and he walks out of the house.

What? I go after him outside and I see him standing there in the middle of the street probably waiting for a taxi. Or an Uber or whatever.

"Shawn.." I say walking to him, it's actually really cold and I start to shake a little.

"Stop it, were done" he yells at me. "What?" I ask as tears are filling my eyes. "Please don't say that." I beg him.

"Don't cry" He says in a soft voice. He looks at me and he says nothing else, he is barley even looking at me.

"Here take my jacket" he says taking his jacket off putting it on me as he sees I'm freezing.

"I don't understand. Is it because I was late to your stupid deadline? Is that why-"

"Stop it. Stop acting so stupid. This is all you, Why are you doing this? Why did you say you love me if you don't" he says and he starts crying. "Why did you do this to me?"

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask. I'm starting to cry with him. I'm super offended by that. What does he even mean?

"You texted me, you said so. What is this act even all about?" He asks.

"What? I texted you? I never texted you something like that. I wasn't even with my phone most of the time" I say.

OH MY GOD! It was Adam. He probably texted Shawn saying all this shit to him.

"Wait" I say and I take my phone out of my pocket.

"No no no no" I keep crying and it's getting more and more intense as I see these texts

"No no no no" I keep crying and it's getting more and more intense as I see these texts. "This wasn't me" I say. "I love you" I try to hug him but he backs off.

"This wasn't me...." I say crying. I can't believe this really happened.