Chapter 43 - ok, Lucas

"Hey, B" Lucas knocks on my door. "I don't want to talk to you" I say scrolling through my phone.

He opens the door. "Hey, so I'm sorry I was a jerk earlier" he says. "Yeah.."

"Ok, and I wanted to apologize and to say that I'm sorry" he says. "Cool" I say not even looking at him.

"Oh my god, B. Come on. Look at me" he says. I put my phone down and I look at him. "What?" I say. "I'm sorry I acted the way did. I know it was wrong, and I'm sorry" he says. "I don't understand, why did you snap at me like that? Am I not allowed to date guys? Am I not allowed to flirt? Or kiss? Or have sex?" I ask. "No, that's not I meant, and I hope you are not having sex." He says. "Lucas seriously?" I can't believe I'm actually having this conversation with him. What the fuck?

"I'm sorry, ok. I know you are probably dating guys and going out and kissing them, but I'm not used to that. And that's hard for to get used to. Seeing you with a guy. When you went on that date with Adam... I found out about that through Shawn. And I hated that. I want you to talk to me about stuff like that" he says.

"Yeah, but when you are acting like a total psycho... trust me, I won't talk to you about anything." I say. "Ok, look, I know I over reacted earlier. I don't know what happened to me. I understand why you went full on crazy. But I'm just scared" he says

"Lucas what the fuck?" What the fuck does he want from me now? "I'm scared that you will get hurt by a guy, and that you won't feel comfortable enough talking to me about it and you couldn't handle it on your own" he says. "Shawn said you and that Adam guy are no longer a thing, why didn't I know all this?" He asks

"I'm a grown up, I can handle it, ok? And I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Adam. I am. And I'm also sorry that I got really mad, and I'm still like, really mad. But I'm sorry. I know you just want the best for me." I say. Is it weird that this was the first conversation we had in years that was actually a full conversation? And that we actually talked to each other, not about dinner or work..

"Ok, so Shawn came back from his parents a few minutes ago and I'm going to work. I just wanted to apologize before I go. And I'm happy we are cool now, and please next time you have anything going on, talk to me. That's why I'm Here." He says.

"Ok, Lucas... you can go now" I say. "No hug?" He asks.. oh my god.. I start to giggle, I stand up and I hug him and than he walks out, closing the door. And I go back sitting on my bed.

Literally seconds later, "that conversation between you two took forever, is everything ok?" Shawn says opening the door and closing it, coming next to me.

"Yes. Lucas is such an idiot sometimes" I say. "Why? What did he want?" He asks looking at me.

"He heard our conversation on the phone earlier and he came in my room like a fucking psychopath and he started to get really mad, he said I was flirting with you... I mean, he didn't know it was you, the person I was talking to on the phone... so it got really messy, whatever, so now he just came in my room again to apologize.... I guess" I say

"Wait, he got angry you flirted? Btw did you.. flirt?" He asks with his sexy eyes.
"Not intentionally" I say.

"Oh and the worst part was when he said he hopes I'm not having sex, like dude... I'm 19" I say giggling. "What?" Shawn looks confused. "Yeah, I don't know that conversation got really weird...." I say. "Wait, you didn't tell him about us... right?" He asks.

"Oh my god. No" I say. "Phew..." he says relieved.

I smile at him and it starts to feel awkward. I go on my phone and Shawn is still looking at me, smiling.

"You look so beautiful" he says. I put my phone down and I look at him. We are just sitting next to each other. I'm starting to blush as Shawn gets closer and closer to me, it's not awkward anymore.