-36- Fairy Tail!

I jumped out of bed when I heard the blasting alarm, or ring, of my phone. I groaned and picked up without checking the caller ID.

"What?" I growled harshly down the phone.

"Good morning to you too cupcake!" Natsu's cheery voice came from down the phone.

"Natsu, what do you want? It's too early for this" I cry down the phone.

"Too early? It's eleven! And, Christmas Eve!" he cheers.

I groan again. "I don't care, let me sleep" 

"Nope, now, get dressed because I'll be at your door in... Ten minutes!" He then ended the call.

TEN MINUTES?! I scramble out of bed and rush to get ready. Stupid Natsu, waking me up then demanding me to get ready this early! I smiled anyways, I hadn't seen him in ages, I missed my pink haired idiot. 

I finished getting ready just as my door opened and closed. "I'm here~" Natsu sang through the house, I groaned. Why is he so happy?

I go downstairs and find him sat on the couch/sofa, making himself at home. "You alright honey? Comfortable enough? Don't want me to go make you a coffee or bake you a cake?" I ask in a sickly-sweet voice and an over exaggerated smile.

Natsu looked at me and chuckled, "A brew would be lovely dear" He smiled. I let my smile drop. "Up" I scowled at him as he laughed. I kicked his feet up from my couch and sat down next to him.

"What do you want?" I ask tiredly.

"Hello to you too" He grinned.

"Natsu~" I groaned.

"Oh darling, save the groans and moans for bed" He winked at the end of his sentence. My mouth hung open.

"Natsu!" I scolded him, feeling my cheeks go warmer. "You're such an idiot" I pout playfully.

"Only for you babe" He winked again. Jeez, he's such a flirt. "Anyways, I came because we're going out!" 

"We are? And to where?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"To Fairy Tail" He grinned then he pulled me from the couch and out the house, leaving no time for me to protest.

----------------------------------------------------

The car which Natsu dragged me in stopped outside a homely building. A huge sign at the front said 'Fairy Tail' with a strange logo underneath it.

"What is this place Natsu?" I ask as he opens the door for me.

He smiled genuinely, "Home" was all he said as he pulled me inside.