5

Yugi blushes and looks down at his hand. Joey pops over as he turns to wave before a girl wearing a hood passes by and goes in the class.

Yugi looks up confused before waving softly at her. She smirks as her hood falls back revealing brown eyes and long brown hair. "Sup." She said as she when in and sat down. Joey looks at Yugi confused. "Who was that?" Yugi shrugs his shoulders before looking down at his textbook.

The hoodie girl sits down near Mark which was a mistake as Rebecca storms in. "Um excuse me but you need to move. That's my seat." Hoodie girl looks at Rebecca with a *what the fuck look* "Don't see your name on it Blondie so find somewhere else to sit.

Rebecca crosses her arms. "Fine I'll go sit by Yugi-kins." She said and Yugi groans softly as she walks over to him and Joey. Hoodie girl gets up quickly. "Fine take your shitty seat. It smells like dying flowers anyway." She walks over to where Yugi is and sits down.

Rebecca pouts but walks over to her boyfriend.

Yugi looks up at the girl. "Thanks." Hoodie girl shrugs and smiles. "Names Star nice to meet you. And please tell me your name ain't Yugi-kins cause sorry but that's an awful name."

Yugi laughs. "No my name is Yugi." Yugi said. Star giggles as she nods. "Yugi... oh you're the kid Yami was hanging with this morning. Sweet well any friend of Yami's is a friend of mine." She flashes a sweet smile as she turns to her work at two other students Night and Light rush in before the bell rings.

The class seems to go by smoothly until Mark is called on.

Karen looks over. "Can you please tell me the three different types of rocks that come from Earth's crust.

Mark stands up. "Sandstone, granite, lava rock." Karen smiles but shakes her head. "You have the right idea but I'd like the scientific terms. How about Star she's been quiet."

Star looks up. "Igneous, sedimentary metamorphic." She said softly even softer than Yugi spoke. Karen nods as she continues the lesson.

After a while soft snoring is heard as Star has her head down as she naps.
Yugi looked shocked before looking at Joey and snickering. "Like Yami..." He whispers.

Joey chuckles as Karen turns and frowns. "Ms. Michales we do not sleep in science class. If you're so bored with the lesson perhaps you would like to teach it." Star blinks sleepily as she sighs and gets up.

"Fine but after that I'm napping again." She took the book and proceeded to teach the lesson much quicker than the teacher could and with much more ease as all the kids got their work done and Star finish the lesson and went back to her desk to sleep.

The bell soon rings having everyone get ready for lunch. Mrs. Karen watched her class leave with a flabbergasted look as Star walked out with Yugi and Joey.

Star yawned as she went in the opposite direction of the lunchroom. Joey looked at Yugi as he stopped Star. "The lunchroom is that way." Star nods as she looks at Joey. "I don't eat lunch in the cafeteria I prefer to eat in the library besides I'm meeting two people to help them with their English.

Yugi looks at her confused. "Really? I don't think we can do that here." Yugi said. Star smirks. "Who said I would get caught?" She snickers as Light and Night appear and with a wave to Yugi and Joey left.

Yugi frowns and looks at Joey. Joey blinks. "I don't know whether she's cool or scary but damn did you see how she owned the science teacher geez I've never seen a kid that savage." Joey looks behind Yugi and frowns as someone walks behind him.