4

Yami gives Yugi a thumbs up as he sits in an empty section of seats away from everyone else. Yugi smiles nervously and walked up the stage. He took a deep breath before speaking in a soft voice.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet."

Yugi was good but sadly it was too soft for most to hear him. He continued before stopping at the end of the line. Pegasus frowns as he cuts in. "That's was nice Yugi but sadly none if any of us could hear it. Alright everyone the final parts will be given out on Friday The list will be posted in the lunchroom I hope all of you are good sports about it remember this is just a play in just for fun."

Yugi smiles and rubs the back of his neck. "It's fine. It was fun though." Yugi said. Some people snicker as they say. "He sucks. Why even bother if he can't speak up?" Yami glares at them as he walked to Yugi and gently pulls him into the a hug.

Yugi blushes in embarrassment and looks down at his feet. "Don't listen to those assholes you did great. And everyone's always a little nervous their first time we just have to practice helping you speak a little louder. You have the skills you just get nervous and that's okay."

Yugi looks up at Yami and nods his head. "It's fine Yami. I had fun but like I said I would rather be behind the curtains." Yugi said. Yami chuckles as he ruffles Yugi's hair as Anzu, Mai, and Thaila walk over and grin at Yami.

Yugi looks at them shocked and hid slightly behind Yami. He didn't want to go to his next class with a bruise. Yami looked confused at Yugi before he turned to see the girls. "Can I help you?" He asked in a bored tone.

Anzu giggles. "Sure you are so awesome when you speak in front of people do you want to join our group leave that little rat behind he's just going to slow you down. Besides he's wimpy and not very strong we're much better so join our group."

Yugi let his shoulders fall and looked up at Yami. Yami glares as Mai goes to stand closer. "Yeah you would really like our group better. We have cooler people and not only that, we literally owned the school."

Thalia walks over to Yami and places her hand on his chest. "You can also have one of the most prettiest girls at school as your girlfriend." She said.

The sound of skin hitting skin is heard as Yami slaps Thalia. Yugi gasped and looked at Yami shocked.

"Like I would want to hang out bullies. You act all high and mighty and think everyone else is under you but you're nothing but a bunch of little petty brats yourself. Also bitch don't ever fucking touch me again. Let's go Yugi I'm done with this place."

Thalia glares at Yami then to Yugi and back to Yami. "Whatever. If you change your mind and need a good body I'm here." She said before she left. "When hell freezes over bitch. Plus I'm gay so I don't want anyone else's sloppy seconds."

Yugi places his hand on Yami's shoulder. "Oh please calm down Yami. You're scaring everyone." Yugi whispers. Yami blinks as he looks at Yugi. "Sorry Yugi but those prom queen punks were getting on my nerves. Like I would ever choose them over you." Yugi smiles and shakes his head. "It's okay Yami. I understand. At least someone is willing to stand up." Yugi said.

Yami smiles as he takes Yugi's hand as the bell rings. "Shall we my pretty Juliet?" He teased. Yugi looks at Yami confused as he pulled him. "Um Yami you have gym. I have science." Yugi said as he blushed.

Yami nods. "Doesn't mean I can't walk you to your class. The gym and science hallway are right next to each other according to the map.

Yugi nods his head. "Yeah. you just go down the hall to the double doors." Yugi said. As they reach the gym they stop but Yami doesn't let go of Yugi's hand. "Um... Yami I need to go." Yugi whispered.

Yami sighs and nods as he lifts Yugi's hand to his lips and he kisses it tenderly as electricity seems to flow through them as Yami releases his hand and smirks. "Till darkness turns to day my sweet let's us part ways for only a while til the sun and the moon meet." Yami winks as he goes in the gym.