23

(Warning: death)

Ami teleports to a club where he knows Mark will be since he usually went behind Rebecca's back to hook up with girls. "Now how to draw him out..." he saw some scantily clad women going in and groaned. "I'm going to need it to bathe in bleach after this." 

He shudders as he morphs to look like one of them but he looks way better as he flashed the guard a smile as the guard let's him in and checks him out brutally.

Mark is sitting with some of the dancers one of which is Thaila. All heads turn as soon as Ami walks in and their mouths. "Wow who is that she must be new." "Shit she's hot." "Damn look at the size of those melons."

Ami rolls his eyes as he sighs before going to the podium. 'You're doing this for Yugi you're doing this for Yugi' He chants to himself as he starts dancing as the other dancers glare since he's taking their customers attention away from them.

Ami tried to not think of the eyes on him as he gives a flirty wink to Mark, who grins and shoves Thaila off his lap as Ami slowly seductively danced closer. "Go find someone who needs your attention Thaila and you, you little hot thing come to Daddy."

Ami gives Thaila a smirks as she dramatic throws her hands in the air. "Bitch." She mutters as she gives one guy a cute look. Ami smirks. "At least I'm not fake like someone."  Thaila glares and storms off as the guys who she was trying to flirt with smirks at Ami's sassiness. "Hey Mark when your done send her my way. I like them sassy.." Ami smirks as his shadows choke the guy as he looks into Marks eyes. "Don't send me away Daddy I haven't been a bad girl have I?" 'Okay correction I'm going to need to bathe in bleach and every other chemical known to man ugh this is so gross....'

Mark smiles as he takes Ami's hand and leads him to the backroom where he lays Ami down. "Hope you're not a virgin Baby cuz I like it rough." As he turns to undress darkness surrounds him. "Oh trust me you bastard I like it rough too, just not in the way your thinking."

Mark looked around and saw they were in a hospital and he started to shake as Ami smirks as Mark is strapped to the table as Ami twirled a scalpel. "You know I've always wondered what humans look like on the inside haven't you?" Mark shakes his head and tries to backs away. Ami just smirks.

"Well you don't get a say just like all those poor kids you bullied. You basically made them feel like they weren't human, like they were only skeletons of themselves so I'm going to do the same to you. I'll be the doctor and you'll be the body. Be a good boy, now this will only hurt a lot!" Loud screaming come from the room but its blocked out by the loud music as the moon turned blood red.