7

Yami glares at Rebecca as he feels Yugi shift uncomfortably. He wraps a protective arm around Yugi's shoulder. Rebecca doesn't notice and lightly places her hand on his shoulder. "Hey Yugi-kins. I miss you so much." She whined and Yugi looked at Joey for help. Suddenly a larger hand snatched Rebecca's off Yugi's shoulder as Yami glares at Rebecca.

Rebecca gasps and glares at Yami. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She growled. Yami smirks as his eyes flash black. "I'm a friend of Yugi's bitch and your making him very uncomfortable so kindly leave him the hell alone." He smirks as his grip tightened as the bones crack a bit as he let's go.

Rebecca glares before looking at Atemu. "Anzu's looking for you. Let's go." She said before blowing a kiss to Yugi. Atemu pouts. "But......" "Whatever. Come if you want. You'll have to deal with her wrath." Rebecca said before walking away holding her injured hand. Atemu sighed and slowly got up.

"Sorry guys....but I have to go.....Thanks for the lunch it was good." he doesn't look at them as he rushed after Rebecca. Yugi frowns and pouts as Atemu leaves. "I wish they would just leave. Disappear even." Yugi mumbles before finishing his food.

Yami looks at Yugi and gently lifts his hand to his cheek. "Is that want you want?" He asked in a serious tone as Joey awkwardly laughed thinking Yami was joking. "That's a good one. Me and you have a funny sense of humor."

Yugi looks confused and looks at Yami nervous. "I guess. Why?" Yugi asks.
Yami blinks before he smiles lightly. "Oh no reason Yugi let's hurry and finish our lunch we have 10 minutes till the bell." Yugi smiles and nods his head and turns back to his meal.

Yami watches Yugi's eat as his other side does too as a darker more demonic version of himself. 'We have a lot to plan for when we get home.' Yami nods as he goes back to his food as his dark side vanished back inside him. 'The sun will rise and the earth will swallow the wicked and unjust.'

————

The bell rings and Yugi throws his leftovers away before waiting for Yami. "Art is next and I know you have it right?" Yugi asks. Yami smiles and nods as he pulls out a stretch book. "Yeah I like art."

As they make their way to the art room they pass by the memorial for the kid. Yami stops and stares at it almost frozen. "It's sad really." Yugi whispers. "People say it was because of bullies." Yugi said. "I almost went down that path but Joey and mom stopped me." Yugi said before walking into the classroom.

Yamis hands turned to fist as he looked at the photo. "I wish I could have done more for you little brother." He whispered as tears fall from his eyes.Yugi looks back at Yami and tilts his head. "That's your brother? I'm so sorry Yami." Yugi said softly.

Yami doesn't look up. "Our parents sent him here thinking it would be good to keep him away from me since they said I was a bad influence but I was the one who kept the others from bullying him..."

"I think I remember him now. I was his tutor for math but his parents sent me away when I tried to help his depression." Yugi said softly.

Yami looked over and smiles sadly. "He always talked about a boy named Yugi who was nice to him. He really adored you. But sadly my parents had me sent away so I couldn't help him." 'They paid dearly for their crimes though.' Dark Yami thought darkly as he looks at the photo again.

Yugi grabs Yami's hands. "Well my goal is to make sure that doesn't happen anymore. Maybe you could help me?" He asks. Yami looked at Yugi then at their joined hands as he smiles. "I'd like that." He said softly as he pulled Yugi's into a hug as tears fell from Yami's eyes and onto Yugi's jacket.

"You know your the only one who has ever seen me cry. I never let anyone else see me besides my younger brother."

Yugi rubs Yami's back in a slow pattern. "It's okay Yami." Yugi said. Yami smirks as his eyes flashed black. "Yes everything will be just fine." Yami whispers before he sighs and pulls back. "We should get to class."

Yugi nods as Yami pulled him to the classroom Yugi looked back and saw a single white rose that had not been on the memorial before as Yami continued to lead Yugi to their class.

Yugi tilts his head but follows Yami. Dark Yami appears in front of the memorial as he lightly strokes the picture. "We will avenge you little brother. Even if we have to paint the school red and black." He disappears as Yami's eyes flash before returning to normal.