19

No one says anything so Yami calls the meeting to a close as all of them go back to reality. Atemu blinks and smiles at Yami as Yugi slowly wakes up. Yugi groans and slowly opens his eyes.

Both Atemu and Yami smile as they gently stroked Yugi's hair. "You fell asleep Baby Boy." "It's okay though it's only been a few minutes." Yugi nods as he yawns and rubs his eyes.

Atemu looks down shyly as he speaks. "Um Yugi? I have something I have to tell you..." Yugi looks up at Atemu and tilts his head. "Yes Atemu..."

Atemu bites his lip and looks at Yami who nods encouragingly. He takes a deep breath and blurts out. "I've liked you since middle school, like really liked you and I would like it if you would go out with me..."

Dark Yami rolls his eyes. 'Smooth that doesn't sound desperate at all."

Yugi frowns. "But I'm dating Yami... That wouldn't be fair." Yugi said.

As Atemu looked down Yami spoke up. "Nothing wrong with dating both of us Sharik. I love you a lot but wouldn't it be nice to have another one to share that love with? And Atemu has loved you for a long time. Although remember he's mine first before anything else Atemu."

Yugi looks up at Yami before looking at Atemu and kisses his cheek. "Okay. As long if Yami is okay with it." Atemu smiles and hugs Yugi tenderly. Dark Yami smirks. 'Yeah we get dibs on his virginity first remember that Temmy.' Yami rolled his eyes as he pulled the both to him as he kisses Yugi first then Atemu who blushed.

Yami pulls back and nuzzles Yugi. "Let's go ahead and head to lunch right Baby Panda? We can share it with Mommy Pharaoh again." Atemu looked at Yugi and Yami confused. "Mommy Pharaoh?" Atemu asked

Yugi nods his head slowly. "It's a nickname right?" Yugi asks. Yami nods and nuzzles Yugi's nose with his as they eskimo kiss. "That's right my adorable little panda. And Atemu I'm the dominant one so don't ask to be top." Atemu nods as he and Yami stand up with Yami carrying Yugi.

"Dominant? Dominant for what?" Yugi asked shocked. Atemu smiles at Yugi. "That just means he's the one in charge. He's the one who makes everything happen, he's the one who gives the pleasure more than takes it if we're talking about it in a sexually way.

Yugi blushes and looks at Yami. "Like what happened last night?" Atemu looks confused as Yami nods. "That's right Baby Panda. Also I'm the one who always gets first dibs whenever it comes to who gets to make love to either if you."

Yugi blushes darker and nods as they walk into the cafeteria. Seth is at their usual table with Joey on his lap as Star is with two boys, one blonde and the other has dark hair.

Yami carries Yugi over his shoulder while holding Atemu hand as he makes his way to them and sits down with Yugi in his lap and Atemu beside them.

Seth and Joey look over and Joey smiles at Yugi. "Sup Yug." Yugi smiles. "Hey Joey. Think we could go to the arcade after school?" Yugi asks. "Like old times." He said. Joey swallows his mouth full as he nods before looking at Seth with puppy eyes. "Please Money Bags can we?" Seth smiles and nods as he gently ruffles Joey's hair. "Anything for my cute little puppy." He coos. Star looks over. "Can we invite Dylan? She loves arcades."

Yugi looks at Yami. "Is that the one from the picture?" He asks. Yami nods as he feeds Yugi's a piece of chicken from his bento box. "Yeah she's a good friend. You'll never see her at school though she hates this place." Dark Yami appears transparent to all but Atemu, Seth, Star, and Yami as he swiped a piece of shrimp.

Yugi smiles before opening his bento and giving Atemu half of his sandwich and grapes. "Here you go." Atemu smiles. "Thanks Yugi. I'm really happy that I'm finally away from those bully popular kids. I'd rather be with my overprotective and cute boyfriends and their friends." Yugi kisses Atemu's cheek.