8

The class goes on quietly as everyone just free drawed today. Yami silently sketches a picture of his little brother with a big smile and innocent eyes and himself as well as his group of friends which had Yugi and Joey in it.

Yugi drew a picture of his father in his uniform and his mom by his side with a smile. Yami looked over and chuckles. "Your a police kid? And nice your parents look cool."

Yugi smiles and nods his head. "They're very kind and my dad is the best detective in Domino." 'We will have to be careful around him when our little project happens.' Yami nods as he smiles at Yugi. "They sound lovely. Wish my parents had been that kind. But they lost their chance."

His words confused Yugi as Yami keeps drawing. Yugi frowns at Yami. "Maybe you can meet mine." Yami looks up and smiles. "I'd like that." 'If we play our cards right we can form alibis and no one will know it's us.'

"After school today then. My mom's the guidance counselor." Yugi said. Yami grins and nods as he looks down at his picture which has himself, Yugi, a girl Yugi doesn't recognize, Star, Seth, Joey, Atemu and finally his little brother

"Who's that?" Yugi asks pointing at the mystery girl. Yami smirks at the picture. "That's an old friend of mine. Her name is Dylan you would like her."

Yugi smiles before the bell rings. "Come on. I think Mom will drive us today." Yugi said. Yami nods as the final bell rings as Kathleen is waiting in her car for them. Kathleen smiles at Yugi and noticed Yami. "Why hello there. Yugi who's your friend?" She asked as she smiled warmly at Yami who blushed slightly.

"This is Yami. He's new. Can he come over please?" Yugi asks. Kathleen smiles and nods. "Of course is Joey coming too?" Yami shakes his head. "My cousin Seth is driving Joey home." Yami said softly as he climbs in the back and sits close to Yugi as he stares out the window.

Kathleen looks a bit confused but nods as she starts the car. As she drives Yami slowly slips his hand into Yugi's as he locks his fingers with Yugi's gently. "Sorry I get a bit motion sick when I ride in cars so I need to hold someone hand to calm me down."

Yugi smiles and holds Yami's hand. "It's fine." Yugi looks out his own window. 'Motion sickness my ass you just want to hold his hand. Not that I mind he's going be our precious little Aibou after all.' Dark Yami chuckles as he gently strokes Yugi's hair with Yami's free hand.

Yami smirks and shakes his head as Yugi lightly rest his head in Yami's shoulder like before and both Yamis grin. 'It's like he already knows he belongs to us. We won't let anyone or anything hurt you Yugi and if anyone tries we will kill them in the most brutal way possible.'

Yami chuckles lightly as he gently rest his head on Yugi's as he strokes Yugi's hand. Kathleen smiles as she noticed. 'I'm glad Yugi has such a good new friend. And it seems that he's very fond of Yugi. Maybe they will be a couple one day. After what that one girl did to him my poor son could use a healthy relationship.' She thought as they drove home while Yugi closes eyes and smiled.