54

(Happy New Years. First Chapter of 2020)

(No lemon this time)

A few minutes later. "Boys we just landed time to wake up." Kathleen said softly as she gently shook the boy awake.

"Mmm no mama..." Yugi mumbles. Ami and Atemu are also reluctant to move as Yami snickers. Kathleen looks confused. "I don't understand how you're tired you slept through most of the plane ride...."

"Mmm Yami..." Yugi mumbles as he falls asleep again. Yami smirks. 'I guess three naughty boys need a spanking.' Ami and Atemu bolt up and groan slightly as their hips feel sore. Yugi slept soundly like a kitten.

Yami smirks and whispers in Yugi's ear. 'Oh My adorable little kitten maybe I should get that plug tail and ears costume with the little mittens and the bell collar.'

Yugi mumbles random nonsense as he sleeps. 'If you don't wake up I'll get the pin.' Yami threatened.

Yugi gasps and sits up before wincing. "Ow..." Yami smiles as he helps Yugi while Ami helps Atemu as he has already recovered.

Grandpa Shaddi looks up from his seat as he was napping the whole trip. "We finally made it to Egypt. Welcome to your new home my friends."

Yugi sighs as he limped to the door. Yami gently wrapped and arm around his waist and supported most of his weight as he helped Yugi while Ami carries Atemu princess style as Atemu blushes.

Ryan, Kathleen, and Grandpa Shaddi exit the plane. They spent the rest of the day sightseeing before resting in their hotel.

Though when Yugi enters the hotel room, he runs to the bathroom to throw up his lunch. Yami freaks out and Ami calms him down as Atemu gently knocks on the door. "Yugi you ok? Do you need me to get your mom?"

All they heard was someone groaning and the toilet flushing. Yami whimpers as his body already knows what's up even if his mind doesn't as he tries to get to Yugi to protect and comfort him.

Ami drags Yami out of the room to calm him as Kathleen enters the room and knocks. "Yugi it's Mom I'm coming in."

Yugi groans inside the bathroom before more comes up and he starts throwing up again. She carefully opens the door and closes it as she goes to her son and strokes his back.

"Yugi... hate... being sick." Yugi glares at the toilet as his mind goes to child mode from being sick. Kathleen giggles a bit.

"Stupid toilet..." Yugi groans. Kathleen gently rubs his back as she gets him a water cup to rinse his mouth. "Baby how long have you been feeling sick? Was it something you ate?"

Yugi shakes his head head. "Yugi no sick... Yugi fine..." He said before throwing up again. Kathleen thinks. 'He's never gotten sick before neither have I for that matter except when I was carrying.....' Her eyes widened in realization. "Yugi I don't think your sick. Honey promise me you won't freak out...." She said slowly.

Yugi looks up at his mother with a pale face and childlike, innocent eyes. "Yugi I think your pregnant." She said softly as she strokes his hair.

"Dammit... I didn't know it made Yugi sick..." Yugi mumbles as he weakly reaches to flush the toilet. Kathleen does it for him as she pulls him into her lap like she did when he was a baby. "My little boy having his first baby how to make your mother's so proud. Now the question is who's the father...."

Yugi holds up three fingers. "Ami, Temmy, and other Ami." Kathleen looks at her son confused. "Other Ami?" Yami breaks down the door as he rushed in and gently holds Yugi close. Ami and Atemu follow looking a wreck from trying to keep Yami under control.

Yugi closes his eyes softly. Yami nuzzles Yugi as his fatherly instincts kick in and he gently lays his head on Yugi's stomach as he strokes his back.

"Yugi sick." Yugi pouts. "Yugi never sick. Never ever ever." Yami gently coos and nuzzles Yugi's face with his own as his wings wrap around Yugi and keep him warm and cozy.

Ami and Atemu look confused as Kathleen explained and after she finished they also when and hugged and stroke Yugi's back and face. Yugi laid on Yami's chest as he slept peacefully. Kathleen gently left them as all four of them to their bed as they fall asleep. Yami, Ami, and Atemu all have a hand resting on top of Yugi's which is lightly resting on his belly.