44

Meanwhile Atemu can't sleep as he tries to cuddle deeper into Yami's arms thinking that will help but he still can't sleep. 'Maybe if I go out for some air.' He slowly pulls away as Yami keeps sleeping as Atemu got dressed and goes out.

Atemu sighed as takes a stroll to clear his head. 'Ugh what's the matter with me....' As he walks he thinks back to when he first met Yami. 'Ami and Yami both made a promise to me that they would protect me and Yugi but Ami broke that promise. How can I trust him if I can't feel safe with him......'

The sound of a high-heel taping brings him from his thoughts as Seto and Duke smirks as Anzu grins.

"Hi there Temmy long time no see." Anzu purrs as Duke and Seto corner him. Duke then punches him in the face.

Atemu glares at the three as he hit the wall. He wipes his chin and looks at the three. "What do you want Anzu?" Atemu hisses. Anzu smirks as she has Duke and Seto beat him up until he can't stand. "What I want is you back."

Atemu groans as he tries to lift himself off the ground and spits blood on her shoes. "I hate you. I will never go out with you again." He hisses and winces.

Anzu smirks as she looks at Seto and Duke. "Shall we beat him to submission boys?" "Shit..." Atemu mumbles as he looks up at them. Suddenly dark laughter is heard. "Really three against one hardly fair if you ask me."

"Ami...?" Atemu whispers as he looks around from the ground. Anzu, Duke, and Seto look around. "Who the hell are you?! Show yourself!" Anzu demands as Ami teleports in front of Atemu his eyes full of murder. "Looking for me bitch?" Seto and Duke charge as Ami, who kicks the crap out of them, knocking them unconscious.

Anzu shivers as Ami glares as his shadows wrap around her neck.
"Ami.... stop..." Atemu groans and tries to stand up but winces. "You... need to... stop..." Ami freezes but doesn't let Anzu go as she giggles. "See he still cares about me besides why would he want to be with a monster like you you're the one who kills people." Ami flinches at her words as he looks down.

Anzu smirks as she has found a kink in Ami's armor. "And why would he love someone like you? There's a reason why you're dead because you aren't wanted your unnecessary and you're better off alone."

"Don't... don't listen to her Ami..." Atemu mumbles. Ami and Anzu look over at him. "But what she says is true." Ami said brokenly as his shadows keep a firm grip on Anzu. "I am destined to be alone......."

"Ami she's not right..." Atemu said. "You're not a-alone..." Ami walks over to Atemu and helps him up. "Let's get you home you need medical attention."

His Shadows squeeze Anzu neck one more time before dropping her as she coughs and gags violently As Ami teleports them back as Ami grabs then first aid kit and begin to doctor Atemu's injuries.

"Why did you follow me?" Atemu asks. Ami gently swabs a cut as he speaks. "I didn't want you getting hurt so I followed to make sure you would be ok. Looks like I failed though. I'm sorry for letting you down twice." Ami continues to clean and bandage Atemu injures until they are all taken care of as Ami gently kissed Atemu forehead. "That will help them heal faster. Well goodnight Atemu. Sleep well." He leaves the room.

Atemu blinks as he looks down as his bandages. 'He saved me even though I've been giving him the cold shoulder....ugh this is so confusing....' He then goes to bed and after a moment as he smiles as the bandages he falls asleep. 'I may not trust you fully again but I love you Ami.'

As he falls asleep he hears a voice answer. 'Love you too Temmy' with a content smile Atemu falls fast asleep.