51

(Warning: Lemon)

Ami sighs and looks over at Dylan. "Darkness can have a heart too you know. And I could never hurt a innocent again after what happen...."

Dylan smiles and looks at the onesies. "Cute. Planning to make Yugi a mother? I see it. He can be a real woman sometimes." She said. Ami gave a dad smile. "If he is willing.... It's not like I can be the mother.....or the father for that matter..." Tears fall on one of the onesies as his wings cover him slightly.

"Angel Demons can't reproduce....we are basically worthless mates." He whispered.

"Well Ami. You aren't worthless and you're definitely not yourself at this moment." Dylan said as she walks over to him and runs her fingers through his hair. "You know every time I come here you're pouting?" Ami looks at her.

"I come here to vent... I need to be strong for my mates I can't let them see me like this..." He said softly.

Dylan sighs. "Maybe try showing them you trust them Ami. Show them how you're feeling." She said. Ami gently strokes the baby onesie. "Honestly I want to talk to Yugi the most about this..... I mean I love Yami and Atemu but they are more father like than motherly so I don't think they would understand as much..."

Unbeknownst to Ami as he said Yugi's name Yugi slowly appears in his soul room. Dylan noticed but doesn't say anything.

"I mean how do you tell someone you are basically envious that they have the potential to have kids when you can't....."

Yugi rubs his eyes tiredly and looks around. "Ami... where am I?" Yugi yawns. Ami flies up and clings to the ceiling lamp in shock. "Yugi what are you......this is my soul room." 'The fuck Dylan why didn't you warn me!' He glares at Dylan from his perch.

Dylan shrugs. "You didn't ask." Yugi looks around before rubbing his eyes again. "Ami? What's going on? Are you okay? Is Yami okay? Did something happen?" Yugi asks softly before taking a breath.

Ami smiles lightly as he flies down. "Everything is fine Baby Boy. Yami is sleeping with You and Atemu. I couldn't sleep so I came to my soul room to think."

Yugi looks up at Ami and tilts his head. "Why were you crying earlier? Atemu told me you were crying." Ami bites his lip and goes to look at Dylan for help.

Dylan shakes her head and gives Ami a *Tell him* look. Ami sighs and nods before he looks at Dylan with a polite *may I have some alone time with him* look.

Dylan nods and snaps her fingers and disappearing. Ami goes the bed that suddenly appears and sits down as he pats the seat beside him before looking down at the tiny clothes still in his hands. Yugi sits down next to Ami.

"Well um......" Ami was unsure how to continue. "I guess finding out your mom was pregnant got me thinking....about you know the four of us having a family one day." He said softly as he gently strokes the little onesies.

Yugi tilts his head. "You mean children?" Ami doesn't look up as he nods. "Yes Yugi. Children...." He said low tone. "Ami... do you want me to have children?" Ami smiles as he looks at Yugi. "I want you, Atemu, and Yami to have kids yes. You are the best suited for being able to carry a baby..." He said as he looked down sadly. 'After all I can't so Yugi is better.'

"Well... what if you were also the mother?" Yugi asks as he tilts his head.  Ami bites his lip and looks down. "It's not possible Yugi. When I became a half demon half angel I was made barren to have kids forever. There's no hope for me."

Yugi shakes his head. "That's not what I meant Ami." Ami looks up confused. "Then what did you mean Baby Boy?" He asked softly as he took Yugi's hands in his and held it tightly. "I know it's not the best but what if you helped me care for the babies or Dylan has a spell?" Yugi said.