38

"What the hell did you do Ami?" Dylan asks from behind Ami. Ami doesn't look her way as he strokes Yami's bangs from his face. "I did what needed to be done." He said simply as he smiles when Yami shivers in his unconscious.

Dylan glares at Ami. "And what had to be done?" Ami sighed and looked at her with grave eyes. "I am keeping our secret from getting out. Yami was having doubts and guilt to I helped him get rid of such thoughts."

Star hides behind Dylan as she saw the deep bite on Yami's neck. "Oh my gosh Dylan look..... Yami's neck...." She almost whimpers. Dylan looks at Yami's neck. "You marked him?"

Ami shrugs as he picked Yami up. "He needed to remember who he belongs to. And don't worry Yugi and Atemu will get the same thing soon. But I needed to make sure Yami will obey me."

"What are you going to do Ami? Abuse them?" Dylan crosses her arms. "That looks like you now." Ami snickers. "Are you...a angel of death who lost her wings because a human was more important that heaven judging me?"

"I am Ami. Humans are important. They're dependent on things giving other creatures their powers. What about you? Do you really love them or just power?" Dylan said.

Ami falls silent as he hugs Yami close. "Of course I love them. But to protect them I need power. It's just what I am Dylan you of all people should understand." He licks the bite on Yami's neck making it scar over.

"You may be darkness Ami but your heart still has light. What are you going to do if you stomp on that light?" Dylan said.

Ami sighes as he looks at her. "And what if that is my plan? To extinguish the light in me? I gave my pure soul away when I became darkness. May as well finish the job."

Dylan frowns at Ami. "And what if that happens? What will happen to your lovers?"

Ami smiles as he strokes his amulet. "They will be with me. I won't let anything happen to them. They are mine and I will keep them safe." He then disappears into Yami who groans and awake as he winces feeling as though his ass is on fire.

He looks up and is confused to see Dylan and Star. "What are you doing in the boys locker room?"

Dylan sighs. "We we're looking for you Yami. School is done." Dylan lied. Yami blinks and nods as he winces as he gets up. "Ow I must have fallen and hit my ass hard cause it hurts like forty hell's.....I better find Yugi and Atemu."  He waves and walks out. 

Star looks at Dylan. "I don't like this....Ami have more planned but he's isn't telling us anything. I'm worried Dylan...."

Dylan nods. "I know. But we are his team and friends. We still have to help him." Star signs as she nods and lifts her chainsaw. "Well tonight is my night to end Tea and her annoying boy toy Tristan. Though why Tristan? I mean Ami only needs 5 more souls ....right?"

Dylan narrows her eyes at the door. "Ami has more planned. He's not going to tell us for some reason. I have a feeling we're going to find out on Halloween." She said before disappearing. Star sighed and bites her lip. "I'm getting too old for this mystery crap." She said as she disappears too.