11

Once to Yugi's room he lightly throws Yugi into the bed and looks away. Yugi sits up and looks at Yami confused. "Yami? What was that for? Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"No I'm not ok. I'm trying to behave but every time I look at you it make me want to push you into a wall and fuck you senseless. Yugi looks even more confused before blushing. "B-But you just m-met me." Yugi stutters,

Yami sighs as he looks at Yugi. "That's the funny part. I just met you yet I want you so bad it hurts." Yami sighed as he lightly pressed his hand against the wall.

Yugi looks worried at Yami. "Hurt? How?" He asked. Yami goes to Yugi and takes his hand before putting it over his heart. "It hurts here and well down a bit further but more here since I know I can't have you without you thinking I'm insane." He pulls away and goes over to the window.

Yugi walks up to Yami. "I don't think you're insane Yami. You're really sweet to me." Yugi said. Yami sighs. "You're the only one who I want to be nice too. I tolerate those who are close to you but only you get to see the nice side of me."

Yugi tilts his head. "But you've been nice to all my friends. Even Atemu and I know you don't trust him." Yugi said. "I only do that for you Yugi. I told you. I hate just about everyone. Though some of your friends and your parents are ok." 'Especially the parents.'

"And which ones are the okay ones?" Yugi asks as he crosses his arms. "Joey and Atemu mostly. The others are a pain in the ass especially that blonde chick and the bitch who is with Atemu. I don't really know any of your other friends."

"They aren't my friends Yami. The only friends you met today was Joey and Atemu. The others weren't here." Yugi said sadly. Yami turned to look at Yugi as he gently sat beside him and pulled him onto his lap. "Oh? Well I'm glad you aren't fond of the blonde girl. She pisses me off."

"No way. She's my ex girlfriend." Yugi mumbled. 'Oh we are so killing her next. Before we get ahead of ourselves we better see what she did that way we can decide what how she dies.' Yami gently strokes Yugi's cheek before cupping it gently. "Your ex? What happened?" He asked softly as he looks into Yugi's eyes.

Yugi shrugs. "She was mean to my friends and after a month Joey caught her cheating on me with Mark." Yugi said as he looks into Yami's eyes. Yami looks sympathetic as he pulls Yugi into a hug. "Well she's missing out on a wonderful person. So I take it you hate her boyfriend then?"

Yugi shakes his head. "Never. I don't hate anyone. Grandpa told me hate was bad." Yugi said. 'Oh my gosh our precious innocent little baby we have to protect his innocence forever.' Yami nods as he sighs. "You're right hate is bad......" He looks away as he sighs again not able to look at Yugi. "so that makes me bad too."

Yugi places his hand on Yami's cheek. "Don't think you're bad Yami. I just don't hate anyone. You can hate people if you wish. That's your opinion." Yugi said. Yami looks at Yugi.

"I honestly don't care if this whole world hates me and I'll hate it right back but if I ever found that you hated me I couldn't live with myself." Yami admitted as he sighed and smiled sadly as he stared into Yugi's eyes those innocent pools of amethyst drawing him in.

"I could never hate you Yami. I promise I will always be your friend." Yugi said and hugged Yami. "I always keep my promises." Yami hugs Yugi back as he lightly hugs Yugi. "Yugi...I know this may be sudden but I really like you. Would you be willing to date me?" 'Very good tiger go get your pretty kitten.'

Yugi blinks before smiling. "Yes Yami. I would love to go out with you." Yugi said.

Loud clapping is heard as Ryan and Kathleen come in. Yugi yelps and pulls away embarrassed. Ryan speaks up. "It's about time you started dating again son." Yami blushes slightly as he lets go of Yugi and looks at Kathleen and Ryan. "So I take it we have your blessing?"

Kathleen nods and smiles. "We had hoped Yugi would always find someone he liked and bring them home to meet us. We are so happy for you both." 'Okay someone get them parent of the Year award I swear this is going to be the best life ever. And you have them wrapped around your little finger they don't see any faults in you.' Yami just smiles as he holds Yugi closer.

Yugi lays his head on Yamii's shoulder. Silently they are unaware of three sets of eyes watching.