45

(Warning: lemon)

Three weeks later

It was time for the dance. During these past three weeks Ami never left either of the three's side. He even got Atemu's trust back as well and Dylan killed enough souls to get him an eternal body.

Seto had 'mysteriously' disappeared and only Anzu and her boyfriend Duke were left from their friend group. At the moment everyone was getting ready for the dance. No one really noticed how the moon was turning red slowly but surely.

Ami fingers his amulet which also is glowing red as well as light purple with the one pure soul wish. 'Soon the time will be upon us. Anzu and Duke will die and I will claim Yami, Yugi, and Atemu souls so no one can take them from me.'

In his room Yugi was finishing putting on his prince costume as he placed his fake golden crown. He feels light pressure on his neck as Yami lightly bites his throat. "Mmmm...You shouldn't be so tempting after all the vampires love sweet blood." He teased with an accent.

Yugi shivers and giggles. "Hi Yami. What do you think? Should I add two bite marks on me?" Yugi asks. Yami smirks as he and takes the make-up and gives Yugi's neck two fang marks. "Now it's perfect. And might I say you're looking quite sexy tonight."

Yugi rolls his eyes before grabbing his fake sword. "We have to pick up Atemu. And is Ami ready or is he not coming?" Yugi asks. "He said he'd meet us there. Said he had to talk to his team about something."

Yugi pouts but nods his head as he grabs his coat and ran down stairs to where his dad was. "We're ready! Let's go get Atemu."

Ryan walks out as Kathleen also walks out wearing a fairy good princess dress. "Will you be fine by yourself Mom?" Yugi asks. Kathleen nods and smiles. "Don't worry about me Sweetie. And if anyone tries to harm me I know where where your dad keeps his shotguns."

Yugi nods his head. "Alright let's go." Yugi said. Yami shivers a bit. "Your mom can be scary sometimes." Yugi shrugs. "She gets it from grandpa. He could scare away a big biker gang with just a broom." Yugi said. Yami looks impressed as they follow Ryan down the stairs and to the car as they drive to Atemu house.

Atemu's grandpa Shaddi opens the door. "You might want to come in. I can't get Atemu to come out of the bathroom...." "I am not coming out wearing this! I feel half naked!"

Yugi looks confused and walks to the door. "Come on Atemu. Please come out." Yugi said as he knocked on the door. Atemu sighes and opens the door and Yami whistles as Atemu blushes. "If this is what an Egyptian Pharaoh wears I'm happy I'm not one every day."

Yugi smiles. "I think you look amazing. Here this might help." Yugi looks at his own costume and unbuttons the first three showing a bit of his chest. "See now we both are showing skin."

Yami smirks as his outfit is already a bit revealing as he went with a slightly open chest shirt rather than a lady collar. "Damn we look great. Too bad Ami's not here he's missing all the action." Yugi rolls his eyes before looking at the clock. "Let's go. The dance starts in fifteen minutes."

They say goodbye to Atemu's grandpa and drive to the school. Ami is perched on the school building in full costume. "Soon." He whispered as he touches his amulet. 'I've been waiting for so long and tonight I will claim them as mine and get my permanent body as well as ultimate dark power.'

Ami looks down and saw Yugi, Yami, and Atemu all walk into the building. Ami smirks as he hears light foot falls. "Is everything ready Dylan?" He asked as he turned to he with a smile his real fangs glistening. Dylan nods her head as she plays with her real knives and sword. "Yep. All you need to do is get them into the middle of the room when the moon is completely red." She explains.