40

Yami seems oddly quiet at dinner as Ryan is at work for the night with case files leave just Kathleen and the boys.

Yugi looks at Yami with a frown. "Are you okay Yami?" Yugi whispers. Yami just nods and he slightly pulls at his turtle neck making it go higher on his neck.

Yugi looks more worried at Yami but nods his head. "If you're sure." Yami nods quickly as he gets up slowly. "Um. I'm not very hungry I think I'll go to bed early....Goodnight!" He dashes out of the room like he's being chased.

Yugi frowns and just plays with his food. Atemu does the same as they share a concerned look for their lover. Soon Ami appears and swipes a piece of steak from Atemu plate. "What's with the long faces? You guys look like you were just at a funeral."

Yugi shakes his head. "I'm going over to Joey's tonight. He said he needed my help on one of his new games." Yugi said softly before leaving the table.

Ami frowns as he hovers near Yugi. "Baby Boy what's wrong? You can tell your Daddy Ami." He said soothingly as he pulled Yugi into his lap as he made it so they were in Yami's subconscious as Yami was asleep.

Yugi looked around shocked. "Ami? Why are we here?" Ami gently strokes Yugi's face. "It's the best way for you to talk with me without straining Yami's mind and body."

Atemu frowns as he walks over to a random memory and watches boredly. "I just wish we knew what was bothering Yami...he's been acting odd since met up after his gym class...."

Yugi nods his head slowly. Ami fakes a confused look as he pulled Yugi closer and stroked his hair. "Oh dear. Maybe he's just nervous about all these murders. He's very sensitive you know."

Yugi sighs. "I guess but it's never really bothered him this much. Maybe it's something more?" Yugi asks.

Atemu gets closer to the memories as Ami is distracted. 'What the ..this is from earlier...' "Yugi.... I need you over here for a sec." Yugi looks confused and got up.

Ami then is called away as Dylan calls his cell and he takes it seemingly ignoring Yugi and Atemu.

"Atemu what's wrong?" Yugi asks. Atemu pressed a finger to his lips as he points to the memories as they see Yami being hurt by Ami. They watch with horror as Yami whimpers and sobs in the memory.

Yugi gasps and covers his mouth as tears form in his eyes. "What the fuck is this .." Atemu whispered. Ami's dark laughter is heard behind them. "Are you really surprised?"

Yugi turns around frightened. "Ami....why did you hurt Yami?" Yugi whispers. Ami smirks as Yugi. "I had to discipline him as he was going against his Master."

"Master? I don't understand. What did he go against?" Yugi asks. Ami rolls his eyes and sighs. "That I can't tell you Baby Boy, But it's fine since Yami likes pain to a degree. I can't wait to see his face when we have sex for the first time. My cute brother's virginity is as good as mine."

"Hurting someone isn't good for anyone." Yugi whimpers. Atemu looks at Ami. "Wait what? You're going to fuck your own brother and enjoy his pain? What the hell you sick bastard!" Ami rolls his eyes as his shadows trap them. "Don't worry my pretty lovers. All will be well soon. We have just three weeks before my plan is put in place."

Yugi gasps and looks at Ami fearfully. "What plan Ami? What have you done?" Ami smiles as he snaps his fingers and the souls of Mai, Mark, Rebecca, Tea, and Tristan appear and look at them sadly and begging.

Yugi struggles against the shadow slightly as he stares at Ami in horror. "Oh god..." "We got rid of them just like you said. After all you told Yami you just wanted them to go away. And their souls are quite valuable to me."