37

(Warning: dark torture for Yami, dark Ami)

Yugi looks shocked and worried at Yami. Yami finally decides against saying anything. He's then able to breath again before giving Yugi a weak smile.

Ami watches with a sad expression while Dylan is glaring at him. Dylan shakes in disappointment before disappearing. 'She's going to give me hell for that later but that doesn't matter in the meantime I won't be satisfied with just five tainted souls. I have bigger plans so I'll need more souls however I can't let them know.'

He thinks about the almost slips ups Yami made. 'I also need to use a better tactic to keep Yami under my wing. Otherwise my plan will end ruined. Well I didn't want to have to use this tactic but Yami gives me no choice. Yami has gym next and I'll get him alone.'

Yami and Yugi walk to their next class as Yami kisses Yugi tenderly on his forehead. Yugi kisses Yami on his cheek before going into his science class. "See you soon Yami." Yugi waves.

Yami smiles and waves but as he goes to the locker room the door slams shut and he feels his body slam against the wall. Yami struggles until a dark voice coos in his ear.

"Why are you fighting me my pretty Dark Angel?" Yami blinks in confusion as Ami flips him around and traps his hands above him. "Ami what are you....."

Ami's lips smash against Yami's as Yami's eyes widen and he struggles a bit. 'Ami what are you doing!?!' 'I'm claiming what is mine Yami. Or have you forgotten you belong to me? Your soul and body are mine and the only reason I share you with Atemu and Yugi is because I love them too. But don't forget I own you.'

Yami shivers as he feels Ami's shadows pin him down. 'Wh-h-h-hat do you want with me....' 'It's simple Yami. I can't have you telling anyone about our plans. You almost slipped up twice and Master is very disappointed in you.'

Ami smirks as his shadows drag Yami to the bench and strip him from the waist down as Yami struggles. "What the fuck Ami?! Stop this now!....Mhhmmhmm!"  One shadow clamps over Yami's mouth as he struggles harder. Ami smirks as he produces a large wooden paddle with groves.

Yami looks over and his eyes widen as he gives up fighting as his bonds are too tight. 'Ami please don't do this.' Ami smirks as he lightly let's the paddle fall into his palm as it makes a sharp smacking sound.

"No Dark Angel you have been bad and Master needs to punish you." With that he brings the paddle down on Yami's ass as Yami flinches and lets out a small scream of pain.

Ami smirks as he laughs softly. "I didn't hear a count. Guess I have to keep going till you count."  He brings the paddle down again as Yami screams again. 'One ! Oh Ra Ami please stop your hurting me......" Yami grits his teeth as Ami brings the paddle down again. 'Two!' Ami keeps up the spanking as Yami screams behind his gag and tries to get free but to no avail.

After the 20th spanking Yami whimpers and looks at Ami with unfallen tears in his eyes. "Why are you doing this? You're me....' 'Oh how wrong you are my pretty. I'm quite different but you don't need to know about that just yet." He keeps up until the skin on Yami's ass gets cut and bleeds as Yami gasps and feels himself growing hard.

Ami smirks knowing Yami was a bit of a mascicost. "Hm someone is liking how Master is giving you attention." Yami glares defiantly as he shakes his head as Ami grabs him and slams him into the wall as he hisses feeling the sting in his abused ass. "So defiant like a kitten that thinks it's a tiger." Ami strips his and Yami's clothes off as Yami struggles.

"Wait stop...." Ami bites his neck leaving a deep bruise as Yami shivers and pants as Ami continues to bite and mark Yami's body. "Don't forget who you belong to. And am very much looking forward to the Halloween party." Yami looks confused but his mind is clouded with lust. He pants and shivers as his body and mind submit to Ami.

"What are you talking about...." Yami whispers as Ami pulls back and gently strokes Yami's face, licking the tears that fall. "You'll know soon enough but for now you are to never tell anyone about the murders or anything about them. Not a word do you hear me Yami?" He growls as Yami shrinks back and glares before looking at him with defiant.

Ami smirks as he pinches Yami's nipples making him bite his lip hard. "Don't make me have to use Yugi and Atemu against you." Yami's eyes widen and he glares. "Leave them out of this. And if you fucking hurt them...."

Ami laughs as his eyes glint sadistically. "If you don't obey me I will be forced to. I love them but I need you to be on your game Yami. You can't let yourself get weak with human emotions like guilt and regret. You want Yugi and Atemu to stay safe don't you? Or would you rather they end up like Yuugi?"

Pain flashes in Yami eyes as he bows his head and nods. Ami releases him and takes him into his arms. Yami clings to Ami and Ami gently strokes his hair.

"We are doing this for our lovers and for our little brother. We are doing this for all the kids who were bullied. If we don't stop the bullying then more young lives will be lost." Yami nods slowly as his eyes go blank and Ami makes the whole thing seem like a dream though he knows Yami won't defy him again while Yami falls unconscious.

Ami kisses Yami's lips lightly as he redressed them both. As he gently lays Yami on the bench a familiar voice makes him roll his eyes.