26

"The cool thing about this arcade is like its a club for kids. There's dancing and a bar but it only serves sodas after Joey's accident." Yugi said.

Joey pouts. "That was one time was my first time having rice wine." Yugi looks at Joey. "You challenged someone to a drinking game. You were so drunk you called me mini god."

The gang chuckles as Seth holds Joey close. "I'm incredibly curious to see how you acted drunk now."

"I have it recorded too. Every part of it. Even when I walked him home." Yugi said.

Joey glares at Yugi. "Show anyone and I'll show them the photos and of when you dress like a girl with pink underwear during homecoming." He hiss whispered but unknowingly Seth, Yami, Star and Dylan and even Ami heard even though no one said anything.

Yugi pouts. "That's your fault. You dared me too so you could ask out a guy." Yugi said. Joey blushed and looked down. "Yeah and we know how that relationship turned out....." He said as he looked down.

Yugi nods his head. "Yeah but we got revenge. Listen to this. I was so upset I hacked into Kaiba Corp." Yugi said with a proud smile.

Everyone listens with interest. Yami looks impressed. "You never told me you were a hacker baby panda."

"I'm really not. Kaiba just got me really upset. I took all his money... well most of it anyways and gave it all to the charity funds since he hates charity." Yugi said.

Seth frowns. "All that money and he doesn't donate any of it...." Joey looks over at Yugi and explained. "Moneybags has seven Charities that he donates to. One of them is actually an anti-bullying awareness charity."

Yugi nods as they all head inside. "Hey Yugi!" Yugi looked up and saw the owner's son. A boy with a haircut that look like a kuriboh walked over and gave Yugi a friendly hug. "Gosh Yugi it's been awhile. Hey who's your friends you used to come here by yourself a lot of the time by the way who are the two who look like you? The cousins of yours or something?"

Yugi places his hand on Jaden's mouth to quiet him. "Guys this is Jaden Yuki. He's the son of the owner and a good friend of mine. Jaden these are my new friends and lovers." Yugi looks at his friends. "He's quite the talker."

"Mhmjhnnnnbhnnggm" Jaden said behind Yugi's hand. Ami chuckles as Yami mutters. "Sounds like someone else I know." Ami pouts and looks down as he becomes faintly visible to Yugi again.

Yugi blinks and slowly removes his hand from Jaden's mouth as he tries to get a look at Ami but couldn't see his face. Ami then disappears from view again. Jaden was chatting with the others and only Yami was aware Yugi saw Ami. 'You're letting yourself slip again.' 'Sorry.' 'Once again I have to save to your ass.' He goes to Yugi and pulls him into a deep passionate kiss with tongue as he strokes Yugi's hair.

Yugi gasps before moaning as he wraps his arms around Yami. Ami sighs in relief as Yugi stops looking for him for the moment.

As Yami continue to kiss loud sarcastic clapping was heard as Anzu and her group where standing there.