25

Yugi hears his phone ding and looks at his then back at Yami. "Hey Yami we need to get ready. Joey's on his way here to pick us up for the arcade. He said Dylan was there but she's making us go dancing." Yugi said.

Yami rolled his eyes as he sips his drink as Ami smirks. 'Nice arcading by day clubbing by night although if anyone ever tries to get me to wear that damn outfit again I'm shoving it up their ass.'

Yami chokes on his milk as he tries not to laugh. Yugi looks at Yami worried. "You okay?" Yami nods as he tries not to laugh. 'Oh haha very funny you try having tight underwear that is stuck up your ass and you see how you like it.'

Yugi nods his head before getting up. "I'm going to get ready." He said before heading up to his room. Once Yugi's out of the room Yami laughs till tears come to his eyes.

Ami pouts as he waits for Yami to finish. "Got that out of your system yet?" Yami nods as he catches his breath. "I'm sorry but when you said the underwear part I couldn't help it." Ami rolls his eyes. "Yeah well don't expect me to do that again I hated that damn outfit. Besides next kill is yours. Do you have anything planned yet?"

Yami shrugs as he goes into the bathroom and unknowingly picks the same color shirt as Yugi. As he slips on his new leather pants and a dark purple hoodie he pulls on his dark blue boots.

Yugi comes down once he was finished and grabbed a pair of black boots Joey got him last year.

After a few moments Yugi heard a car horn and grabbed his wallet. "Let's go Yami!" Yugi called. "Bye mom!"

Yami smirks as he opens the door from the outside. Yugi's eyes widen when he sees Yami and smiles. "A-Are you ready?" Yugi asks. Yami nods and Yugi sees he has his backpack on like usual.

"Why are you bringing your bag?" Yugi asks as they walk to the door. Yami shrugs. "Your mom got me a new backpack so I put my fun stuff in here and keep my school stuff in the other one."

Yugi nods his head before opening the door and waving at Joey who was driving a Jeep. Seth was in the passenger seat looking a bit green.

Yugi hops into the third row and by Dylan who waves at him as she had her dark indigo hood over her head. "Sup Yugi." She said and Yugi waves.

Joey looks back. "Out of curiosity why do you all wear hoods?" Dylan smirks. "Because when people look at me they die from fear of how red and black my eyes are." She said and snickers.

Star looks over the back seat with the dark haired boy and the blonde beside her. "The latest fashion trend don't you know. Also when you don't really fit in you don't want people to stare at you."

Dylan shrugs. "Let's just say people don't like me and I don't want to get... caught." She smirks.

Joey and Yugi shiver as Ami chuckles while Yami rolls his eyes. "Oh stop it you're scaring my lover and Seth's pup." Dylan sticks her tongue out at Yami. "I like wearing hoods." She said. "Let's go. I want to terrorize... I mean play games." She said.

Star rolls her eyes and whispers to Yugi. "She's really competitive so she literally kills the competition just don't challenge her to a game that's all I'm saying."

Yugi looks shocked and frightened a bit before nodding. Yami rolls his eyes. "They're just messing with you Baby Panda don't worry and even if they weren't you always have me to protect you." 'Don't forget me too.'

Yugi nods his head slowly and looks out the window as Joey starts driving. Star is cuddling with the two boys in the back while Seth is trying not to get sick. Yami plays with Yugi's fingers. Yugi giggles as the Jeep stops and Atemu hops in next to Yami.

'Oh sexy pharaohs here. If you get dibs on Yugi's virginity I get dibs on Atemu's.' 'Does everything have to be about sex with you?' 'I don't know I'm you you tell me.' 'Sometimes you're such a pain in the ass.' 'I love you too.' Yami rolls his eyes as he smiles and kisses Atemu on the cheek as he hugs him while Atemu grabs Yugi's hand and kisses it. "I miss you guys like crazy no joke."

Yugi smiles. "We missed you too. How's your grandpa?" Yugi asked. "He's doing okay his knees are bothering him and he said there's something in the air ominous even. He said I got to be careful and I told him I have two of the best boyfriends out there one of which is very protective so I told him I'll be fine."

Yugi smiles and nods. "Oh did you hear the news? Mark was murdered last night." Yugi said with a frown.

Everyone in the car goes quiet. Star looks at Dylan, and Seth who look at Yami before they go back to their conversations. Atemu looks shocked at the news and hugs Yugi.

"I really hope the police catch the killer. It's sad Mark was killed." Yugi said and Joey rolled his eyes. "You feel bad for him after all he did? Rebecca cheated on you with him."

Yugi pouts and crosses his arms. "Still doesn't make it right." Yugi said and Dylan rolled her eyes this time but didn't say anything. Ami looks at them and just shakes his head. 'He's too pure hearted for his own good. Always seeing the good in everyone even when they don't deserve it. That's why Yami and I have to protect him. Dylan you, Seth and Star understand right?'

Dylan nods her head extremely slow to make it look like she's not even moving it.

As Yugi looks over at Yami he faintly sees what looks like a person wearing a hood near him. Yugi blinks to try and get a better look. Soon the figure disappears as Yami looks at Yugi curiously. "Everything okay baby panda?"

"It's Nothing Yami. Look we're here." Yugi said as Joey pulled into the parking lot. Ami looks at Yami nervously. 'Yami I think he's starting to be able to see me.' 'Well we don't want him to meet you just yet as who you really are it's too soon for that. Just trying to stay hidden if you can.'

Ami nods as he and Yami follow Yugi and the others.