16

Yugi was finished with his work and looked out the window bored. Yami was sleeping as usual. Dartz was still afraid to bother him after yesterday's incident.

Yugi looks up at Atemu to see he was struggling and decided to help. Even if it makes Anzu unhappy. Atemu raised his hand. "Mr. Dartz I'm stuck on a problem can I get help from a classmate?" Dartz nods "As long as someone's willing to help I have no protest."

Yugi raises his hand. "I'll help." Atemu smiled at Yugi and as Anzu glares he almost runs over to where Yugi and Yami are. "Thanks Yugi you are a lifesaver." Atemu said and Yugi immediately caught the double meaning.

Yugi smiles and nods. "What are friends for right?" Yugi asks. Atemu smiled grateful as he shows Yugi what he's having trouble with. Soon even Yugi starting to have a little trouble.

Yugi frowns before turning and waking up Yami. "Yami... Yami." When Yami didn't respond Yugi smirks as he leands close to Yami's ear. "Yami, Rebecca tried to kiss me." Yugi said when Yami wouldn't get up.

Yami bolts up with murder in his eyes scaring the crap out of Atemu. "Where is the bitch.. oh wait this is that one guy. Atemu right?" Yugi snickers. "I need your help and you wouldn't wake up." Yugi said.

Yami chuckles darkly. "Well lucky for blondie locks she wasn't really kisses you." 'Otherwise she'd be dead right now.' "Now what does my cute Baby Panda need from his overprotective boyfriend?"

Yugi smiles at Yami. "No worried. Anyways can you help us?" Yami sits up and looks over the problem for a second. "You add the 2, carry the 5, and instead of dividing you need to multiply." Atemu stared at Yami with his mouth hanging open.

Yugi looked shocked as well before nodding. "I see it now." Yami smirks at Yugi before looking at Atemu. "You might want to close your mouth before you catch a fly." He joked as he chuckles and Yugi giggled. Yugi covered his mouth to quiet his laughs as Atemu slowly closed shut as he turned to Yugi. "Um is your new boyfriend an alien or something? How is he so smart?" He whispered.

"My boyfriend is smarter than me. Anything is possible." Yugi laughed. Yami smirks as he taps Atemu shoulder making him jump. "Also silly boy I can hear perfectly fine too even when you whisper." He winks at Atemu who blushed as Yami gently kissed Yugi lips. "Love you Sharik."

"Mmm Love you too." Yugi giggles at Atemu's face. Atemu face saddens a bit. 'I wish I has a romance like that. Yami is completely devoted to Yugi and supports him....while Anzu just treats me like some toy or flashy object....'

Yugi smiles at Yami who then nods in Atemu direction as they both see his sad face. "He looks sad maybe we can help cheer him up with a hug what do you think Baby Boy?"

Yugi nods his head and a smile. He gets up and walks around to Atemu and gives him a hug. Yami does the same as he hugs them both and Atemu smiles and leans into the hug gratefully. The sweet moment is ruined when a pink high-heel taps angrily on the floor.

Yugi frowns and looks up at Atemu. "Atemu please don't put yourself through hell." Yugi whispers.

Anzu glares at Yugi. "Oh shut up you little shit. Atemu let's go." She expects Atemu to get up but he shakes his head. "No I'm hanging with my friends Anzu. I always do what you want so I'm doing what I want for a change."

Yugi smiles and hugs Atemu tighter. "Oh Atemu this is so great." Anzu glares as she goes to slap Yugi only to slap Yami instead as her hand break when it hits Yami's face.

"Yami!" Yugi yells worried for his lover. Yami glares at Anzu as he stands in front of Yugi and Atemu. "Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend bitch. And I'll let this slide cause your Atemu's girlfriend but don't try that shit again or I will make your life hell." Anzu shivers and ran back to her friends.

Yugi quickly goes up to Yami and hugs him.

Yami smiles and returns the hug. "I'm fine Baby Panda don't worry." He said soothingly as he nuzzles Yugi tenderly as he lightly tickles Yugi neck with his breath.

Yugi nods his head and giggles before looking at Atemu. "Are you going to be okay?" He asks. Atemu nods a bit shaky. "Yeah I'm good that's the first time I've ever been able to stand up to Anzu.... Thanks Yugi... Thanks Yami...." Yami nods as he pulls Yugi onto his lap for the rest of the class.

Yugi smiles but soon the bell ring. Atemu smiles as he walks out but stops as he looks up. Yami looks and his hands ball into fist. "That fucking bitch." He snarls under his breath.