28

(Warning: death)

Meanwhile in the shopping center. Yami silently watches the girls as Seto has other boys carry all the girls clothes. Yami walks by and lightly bumps into Rebecca. "I'm sorry Miss I didn't mean to bump you."  He said as he gave her a cute smile.

Rebecca glares. "Well watch where you're going.... hi there." She said innocently as she leans on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I've me just had a bad day. What's your name?"

Yami smiles and flashed his blue eyes innocently. "Oh you know a boy doesn't kiss and tell."  He teased as he felt his skin crawl.

Rebecca giggles along with her friends. "Maybe we should.... talk in the back." Rebecca said as she strokes his shoulder. Yami fought the urge to jerk away as he smiles and taps her nose playfully. "Why go to the back?" He leans closer. "Have you ever fucked a hot boy in a dressing room?" He whispered seductively.

Rebecca shivers slightly as she smirks and shakes her head. Anzu looks over. "Hey Rebecca are you going to come with or are you going to play with your new boy toy?" Yami fights the urge to roll his eyes as he feels Rebecca rest her head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to 'talk' with the boy if you know what I mean." She giggles. Anzu smirks a Mai whispered. "Aren't you glad you put on your silk panties today who knew you'd get laid and by a hot hunk too?" Rebecca nods her head.

'I could have lived the rest of my life without knowing what kind of underwear this chick wears...' He thought as he coly leads her to the dressing room and shoves her against the wall.

Rebecca looks at Yami with a smirk believing she was about to get laid when she heard the sound of a switchblade as Yami ripped her clothes open and use them to tie her up

Rebecca screams but was shut up by her shirt being shoved in her mouth. Yami chuckles darkly. "Scream all you want no one will hear." She looks up and her eyes widen when she saw Yami. "Mmm!" She yelled. Yami chuckles darkly as blood soaked the carpet.