39

Later that night Tea is in her room looking at the pictures of Yugi as she smiles. "Now that the Rebecca girl is gone I can have a chance to get Yugi's attention. I mean I like Atemu and Yami but I have liked Yugi since elementary school so I get first dibs on him."

Star looks bored as she listens to Tea's ranting. "Oh brother get over yourself." She teleport into the room as she smirks as Tea screams but no one hears as the sound of chains is heard through the night.

Seth watches as he looks over at Dylan. "We need to get her some quieter toys..."

Dylan shrugs. "It's Parker's fault." Star snaps her fingers as the blood disappears from the room but remains on her as she teleport to the roof. "That was hardly fun. She barely put up a fight." She whined as blood drips from her chainsaw.

Dylan shrugs her shoulders. Star signs as she cleans the blood off herself and her 'toy' "Also tell Parker he needs to make them a bit louder. I could hear her whines over the saw and trust me they were dull."

Dylan nods her head before snapping her fingers and leaving. Star smirks as she teleports to the street. "I'll get that other guy after a quick bite..." She feels a harsh blow to the back of her head as she falls down. "Well well well what a cute little girl."

Star looks over and rolls her eyes. 'Oh great he's here' She let's Tristan grab her and pin her to the wall. "Oh the submissive type I like.." He doesn't finished as a small hand is punched through his chest as she rips his heart out. "Submissive my ass." She said coldly as she crushed the heart turning it to a pile of ash as she shoved the corpse off her.

She removes her gloves as she throws them down as Seth sets them on fire. "What a pervert. Though it was a nice change from the whining.." She looked down to see Tristan had ripped her outfit and she glare and slapped the corpses face "Light and Night bought that for me you bastard!"

Seth chuckles as he watches Star throw her fit. "She's like a two year old." Star turns to pout at Seth. "Watch it this two year old can own your ass in 2 seconds." She pouts as she closed her arms and stuck out her tongue.

Seth rolled his eyes as he looks at his watch "We should call it a night. Star and I have school tomorrow and Dylan, maybe keep tabs on Ami. He's planning something big and I don't like the feeling of it." All three disappear to the night.